Forums
straydog77 - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://webbsleuths.org)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the JonBenét Ramsey Forum (https://webbsleuths.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+--- Forum: just BORG hate (https://webbsleuths.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=330)
+--- Thread: straydog77 (/showthread.php?tid=1611)

straydog77 - jameson245 - 12-04-2019

straydog77 is on Reddit and he posted today.  I want to respond to that post but want to document his lynch mob bs here.
My responses are in CAPS.

The Ramseys' closest family friends prior to the killing--Fleet and Priscilla White, who were actually [i]with the Ramseys[/i] on Christmas night 1996--believe the Ramseys were involved with Jonbenet's death.

ACTUALLY, THEY HAVE NEVER SAID THAT.  I HAVE FLEET WHITE'S SEALED DEPOSITION, IT WAS PUBLIC FOR A SHORT TIME, AND HE SURE DIDN'T SAY THAT.   IMO, HE WAS OVERWHELMED AND MISGUIDED BY BORG STEVE THOMAS, BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER.  WHAT MATTERS IS THAT HE HAS NEVER SAID HE THOUGHT THE RAMSEYS WEREE GUILTY.  PRISCILLA NEVER ADDRESSED THE SUBJECT IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM BUT I HAVE BEEN TOLD SHE ALSO NEVER ACCUSED EITHER PARENT.

The housekeeper--Linda Hoffman-Pugh, who spent more time in that home than anyone else who was not a member of that family--believes the Ramseys were involved with Jonbenet's death.

AFTER SHE LOST HER JOB, NEEDED MONEY AND GOT SEDUCED BY THE TABLOID PRESS, INCLUDING PETER BOYLES AND DARNAY HOFFMAN, SHE SURE DID GO FOR THEIR THROATS, BUT I WOULD SHARE HER EARLIER ACCOUNT - - THIS FOUND IN LARRY SCHILLER'S BOOK, PERFECT MURDER, PERFECT TOWN.

PMPT Page 198-202

Linda Hoffman-Pugh Story

"I was born in Lyons, Kansas, and my dad was a poor wheat farmer. I had three brothers and one sister. I'm the youngest, and one of my brothers is twenty-three years older than me. He's a welder, with his own construction business in Fort Morgan, Colorado.

When I was thirteen we moved to Fort Morgan because my dad wasn't doing well. He went to work for my brother as a ditch digger. My dad was an alcoholic. He died in 1986. My mother was forty-one when she had me. I have six living kids. Ten grandchildren. And a paper route.

I have my ladies, the women I work for. I have a doctor's wife in Greeley, and a lawyer. I was working for a bonded agency called Merry Maids when I met Patsy. I started with her one day a week. I was dumbfounded, the place was so huge. It was too much for one person. Soon we had four people, once a week.

Patsy was warm and kind. Just a sweet person. But she had a hard time keeping up the laundry. She was doing lots of charity work and was involved with her children's schooling.

Then I went to work for her three days a week, $72 a day. Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I'd get there at 9:00 in the morning and be gone by 3:00. That's when my daughter Ariana gets out of school. Sometimes I worked for Patsy on Saturdays and holidays. She gave me a $300 bonus at the end of my first year. That was October 27, 1996

Patsy was afraid she wasn't going to live, that her cancer would come back and she'd never live to see the children grow up. She read a lot about illness and healing. Every three months she had a checkup. She believed if she prayed, everything would be all right. Patsy admired John. He accomplished a lot. She told me that when they started out they had nothing, and they worked themselves up to where they were now.

I first met JonBenet when she was in preschool. She was home, like, half a day. Patsy called her Jonnie B. I spent half my time picking up after her. She and her brother would just leave everything on the floor-their socks, their shoes, toys, books, just everything. They were never trained to put things away properly.

I always came in the side door, and I'd walk right into the kitchen and not know where to start. Dishes all over. If they had Ovaltine, the jar would still be open. I always had to wipe the peanut butter off the counter. "I think we ought to get a hamper," I told Patsy.

"Yeah, that sounds good," she answered. But we never got one.

"Linda is not here to pick up," Patsy's mother would say.

"She's here to clean. How do you expect her to do a good job if she's picking up?"

"OK, Mom, I'll work it out."

Patsy's clothes went into the laundry chute. I never had to pick up after John. Maybe once- a pair of shoes. Patsy changed purses once a week. She'd lay her purse on the spiral staircase and I'd clean it out and put it in the closet. She had maybe forty of them , and even more pairs of shoes. I think the problem with the children was they didn't have any responsibility. They were spoiled.

Burke had this red Scout knife and always whittled. He'd never use a bag or paper to catch the shavings. He'd whittle all over the place. I asked Patsy to have a talk with him. She answered, "Well I don't know what to do other than take the knife away from him." After Thanksgiving I took that knife away from him and hid it in the cupboard just outside JonBenet's room. That's how that problem was solved.

These weren't naughty children. They dressed themselves, and Patsy did JonBenet's hair. All her daughter's clothes were organized in drawers. Turtlenecks in one drawer, pants in another, nighties and panties in one, socks in another. Dates on all their underclothes.

"Just go away and leave me alone," JonBenet said when I tried to help her with her boots. Sometimes she acted like a spoiled brat.

"No, don't you answer the door," she'd say when someone went to open it at a luncheon Patsy gave. "I'm answering the door."

JonBenet spent a lot of her time sitting on her bed watching Shirley Temple movies on her VCR. She loved them all.

She also loved being in pageants. If she didn't want to go, Patsy didn't make her. Nedra used to bring lots of things for JonBenet to wear. Nedra did most of the pageant planning. JonBenet would have to practice singing and dancing. Nedra and Patsy's sister, Pam would decorate JonBenet's shoes, her gloves, put sequins on her hats. Some dresses were made from scratch, but they had fun altering most things. They prepared differently for each pageant. Sometimes it would take a month. They were always reworking something.

JonBenet played a lot with Daphne, the White's little girl. They were real close. And Burke had his friends, the Walker and Stine children. When the Ramseys traveled, I started taking the children's dog, Jacques home with me. It would always yip, yip, yip, and I couldn't take it. Joe Barnhill, the elderly neighbor from across the street started watching Jacques, and they got attached to each other. before long the dog was always running across the street to the Barnhill's house. Jacques started staying over there, and when JonBenet wanted to see her dog, she went over and played with him.

In the summer of "96, JonBenet started wearing those diaper type underpants-Pull-Ups. She even wore them to bed. There was always a wet one in the trash. By the end of the summer, Patsy was trying to get her to do without them. Then JonBenet started wetting the bed again. Almost every day I was there, there was a wet bed. Patsy said she wasn't going to use Pull-Ups again. She just put a plastic cover on the bed. No big deal to her. By the time I'd come in the morning, Patsy would have all the sheets off the bed and in the laundry. JonBenet's white blanket would already be in the dryer. The Ramseys had two washer-dryers-one in the basement and a stackable unit in a closet just outside JonBenet's room.

Patsy started taking a painting class, and JonBenet drew a lot with crayons and markers. People and flowers. They had a big easel, but most of the time JonBenet painted on a card table in the butler's kitchen. Patsy had her paints and brushes in a white paint tote. Sometimes she asked me to take her paints down to the basement. "I don't want to see it." On the day of the Ramseys' Christmas party, I took the paint tote downstairs.

Evenings were for the family. They did homework and had dinner together. Patsy worked on school projects with the kids. She was always doing something for the children on her computer. She read to them at bedtime. Sometimes she asked me to baby-sit if she couldn't find a sitter. Patsy spent a lot of time alone in the house while John was away on business. She never kept a baseball bat under the bed, or Mace. Never even set the alarm. She didn't like it, because it went off accidentally and it drove the police crazy.

The last month I was there, nothing was different. Patsy went to New York with her family and some friends. JonBenet even ice skated at Rockefeller Center. When they came back, they got ready for another pageant. Patsy was always putting things off until the last minute.

On December 23, JonBenet was playing with makeup.

"JonBenet, you are not going anywhere with all that on," Patsy told her. "You take some of it off." JonBenet did.

At one o'clock she went to play with some friends and was back by four o'clock. Late that afternoon she didn't want to wear a dress for their Christmas party. Patsy got a little agitated. Finally, JonBenet put on a velvet one with short sleeves.

I stuck around with my daughter Ariana to see Santa. We hadn't planned to stay, so Ariana wasn't dressed up. Patsy gave my daughter a Christmas sweater and a vest. Even lent her a pair of her shoes. At the last minute, Patsy wrote a little verse about Ariana for Santa to read.

At 5:30 P.M. Santa showed up. By then the Barnhills, the Fernies, the Stines, Pinky Barber, and the Whites, who came with Priscilla's parents, had all arrived. maybe eight couples and their children. Most of the men gathered by the spiral staircase. John made drinks for everybody from the butler's kitchen. The kids played in the living room by the big Christmas tree. That's where Santa read his litle verses about everyone. This year, Mrs. Claus was there too, Santa looked kind of sick.

I was supposed to come back the next day, December 24, and clean up. I called Patsy and said I couldn't. I told her I had a fight with my sister and needed some money to pay the rent. I asked Patsy for a $2,000 loan. I told her I would pay it back $50 each week. She didn't hesitate. "Sure." Said she'd leave it for me on the kitchen counter for my next regular visit on December 27.

The more I think about it, JonBenet could not have been killed by a stranger. I didn't even know that room was there. How could a stranger know to go there? How in the world did this happen?

-Linda Hoffman Pugh"

RE: straydog77 - jameson245 - 12-04-2019

The Boulder Police Department--the people who actually investigated the evidence from the crime scene--have never eliminated the Ramseys as suspects.

BUT THE SAME PEOPLE COULDN'T MAKE A CASE AGAINST THE RAMSEYS EITHER - THE GRAND JURY DID NOT VOTE TO INDICT THEM FOR MURDER OR MANSLAUGHTER. THEY INDICTED THEM FOR NOT LOCKING THE DOORS, NOT CHECKING THE WINDOWS, NOT SLEEPING CLOSE ENOUGH THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HEAR HER SNEEZE. THEY INDICTED THE RAMSEYS FOR NOT TELLING THE POLICE WHO DID IT SO ALLOWING THE KILLER TO GO FREE.

MEANWHILE, THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY WHO HAD ACCESS TO ALL THE FILES REFUSED TO PROSECUTE BECAUSE HE KNEW THE "KEY WITNESS" ACCORDING TO STEVE THOMAS, LARRY SCHILLER AND CAROL MCKINLEY HAD BEEN DISCREDITED BY SOME RANDOM NC HOUSEWIFE.

The Grand Jury--which had the power to subpoena evidence even the Police did not have access to--voted to charge John and Patsy Ramsey with multiple felonies.

COVERED IN THE LAST RESPONSE BUT I WOULD ADD IT IS REGRETABLE THAT THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE OF THE GRAND JURY DID NOT USE THE GJ'S POWERS TO BEST ADVANTAGE. DIDN'T DO THE INVESTIGATION MANY OF US HAD HOPED FOR. DIDN'T INVITE THE RAMSEYS IN TO TALK/QUESTION. THE GJ WS SET UP TO RAILROAD THE PARENTS - I HAVE NO DOUBT OF THAT.

THEN STRAYDOG LISTED HIS EVIDENCE AGAINST THE PARENTS

The body was hidden in the home. There was no kidnapping and no "foreign faction".
TRUE - A SADISTIC PERSON MURDERED THE CHILD. THE RANSOM NOTE WAS A FAKE. THAT DOESN'T SAY INTRUDER OR INSIDER, BUT THE FACT THAT THE HANDWRITING DIDN'T MATCH ANYONE IN THE FAMILY SEEMS VERY SIGNIFICANT TO ME. TRY TO WRITE THREE SENTENCES AND REPLACE EVERY VOWEL WITH A SYMBOL, WRITE IN NORMAL SPEED AND SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO ALTER HANDWRITING. THEN IMAGINE BEING A WEE BIT UPSET BECAUSE YOU JUST BASHED YOUR DAUGHTER IN THE HEAD, OR PLAN TO, AND TELL ME YOU COULLD ALTER YOUR HANDWRITING FOR 2 1/2 PAGES.

The ransom note was written on Patsy Ramsey’s personal notepad, using a pen from the home, which was found in its usual storage place.
THE PAD AND PEN WERE NEAR THE KITCHEN PHONE AND ANYONE, INTRUDER OR FAMILY, HAD ACCESS TO THOSE ITEMS. THE HANDWRITING AND THE CONTENT OF THE RANSOM NOTE ARE WHAT WILL IDENTIFY THE AUTHOR. NOT THE PAD OR PEN.

Fibers identical to the fibers of the jacket Patsy Ramsey wore on Christmas night were found on the duct tape which John had removed from Jonbenet’s mouth and left downstairs in the basement (Patsy claims never to have seen or had any contact with it). Fibers consistent with that same jacket were also found in the paint tray, tied into the ligature found on JonBenet's neck, and on the blanket that she was wrapped in. Patsy stated she never wore that jacket while painting.
IT WAS PATSY'S JACKET AND WHILE SHE MAY HAVE SAID SHE NEVER WORE THE JACKET WHILE PAINTING, THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY WERE NEVER IN THE SAME SPACE TOGETHER, IN THE CAR, THE HOUSE. (IDON'T REMEMBER HER SAYING SHE NEVER WORE IT WHILE PAINTING - PLEASE SOURCE THAT.)
PATSY WORE THE JACKET THAT NIGHT AT THE PARTY, SHE WAS NEAR JONBENET THROUGHOUT THAT EVENING AND TUCKED HER INTO BED. FIBERS FROM HER COAT CERTAINLY COULD HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED TO JONBENET AND HER CLOTHES. GETTING PICKED UP BY THE TAPE, TRANSFERRED TO THE CORD, THAT IS HARDLY EVIDENCE THAT PATSY WAS CAPABLE OF SUCH A BRUTAL MURDER. HE UNSOURCED FIBERS ON HER BODY ARE FAR MORE SIGNIFICANT.

The sexual assault was hidden and not discovered until the autopsy. The genital area had been thoroughly wiped clean of blood and Jonbenet was fully dressed when found.
HOW IS THIS EVIDENCE OF RAMSEY GUILT? HIDDEN OR NOT, THERE IS FOREIGN DNA CO-MINGLED WITH HER BLOOD - BLOOD RESULTING FROM THE SEXUAL ASSAULT. THAT IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE FACT THAT NO ONE WAS SURE THERE WAS A SEXUAL ASSAULT UNTIL THE AUTOPSY.

In addition to the concealment of the sexual assault, the ransom note made reference to a motive that was clearly made up: political and financial gain by foreign terrorists "S.B.T.C.". The note contained no mention of any sexual motive.
SO YOU THINK PARENTS WHO KILLED THEIR DAUGHTER KNOWING THERE WAS A SEXUAL ASSAULT (SHE WAS ALIVE WHEN ASSAULTED) WROTE A NOTE INDICATING THIS WAS AGAINST JOHN'S BUSINESS BUT SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT THE SEXUAL ASSAULT? I DON'T GET WHERE YOU ARE GOING WITH THIS.

John and Patsy Ramsey continued to deny that Jonbenet had been sexually assaulted (even on the night of her death) for many years after the crime.
NOT FOR MANY YEARS. BUT YES, FOR A WHILE, BECAUSE THE COPS DIDN'T RELEASE THAT INFORMATION TO THEM. HAD THE PARENTS KNOWN ABOUT THE SEXUAL ASSAULT, THE COPS WOULD HAVE GONE, "AHAA!" ONCE TOLD SHE HAD BEEN ASSAULTED, THEY WERE PERHAPS IN DENIAL FOR A WHILE, BUT THEY EVENTUALLY WERE FORCED TO ACCEPT IT.

Jonbenet was found wearing oversized underwear, several sizes larger than the other 15 pairs found in her underwear drawer. Patsy said the oversized underwear were originally purchased for an older cousin, but claimed she had put them in Jonbenet’s drawer for her to use. She had no explanation for why no other larger-size underwear were found in that drawer.
THEY WERE BOUGHT FOR COUSIN JENNY, THE NAMES OF THE WEEK WAS EXCITING TO JBR AS SHE WAS IN KINDERGARTEN AND KNEW THE DAYS OF THE WEEK, SO PATSY LET HER KEEP THEM. SO YES, THEY WERE THE ONLY LARGER PANTIES - 7 PAIRS. THE REST OF THE PACKAGE WAS IN THE BEDROOM OR BATHROOM, I AM NOT SURE EXACTLY WHERE BUT THEY ENDED UP IN A LAWYER'S OFFICE AT SOME POINT. I DON'T BELIEVE THE BPD TOOK THE PACKAGE WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE.

At least six medical experts agreed there were conclusive signs Jonbenet had been sexually abused prior to the night of her death. Not one medical professional has come forward to dispute the reasoning of Dr McCann, the expert consulted by police.
UNTRUE - BUT YOU KNOW THAT AS WELL AS I. THAT DISCUSSION IS WELL DOCUMENTED AND I WON'T TAKE THE TIME TO DO IT HERE.

John and Patsy Ramsey both completely changed their stories after their initial four months of non-cooperation. John drastically changed his story about reading to Jonbenet before bed, while Patsy drastically changed her story about Jonbenet’s clothing, and whether she searched Jonbenet’s room or found the note first.

NOPE, THE STORIES ABOUT READING TO THE KIDS AND THE RED SHIRT WERE CONFUSED IN THE VERY BEGINNING WHEN DIFFERENT COPS WROTE CONFLICTING REPORTS. IT APPEARS THE RAMSEYS DIDN'T CHANGE THE STORIES, THE COPS WERE OVERWHELMED, CONFUSED AND WROTE THEIR REPORTS HOURS, EVEN DAYS AFTER THE EVENT.

Burke Ramsey’s story contradicted that of his parents in several key details--notably, he said Jonbenet was awake when she got home.
WHEN QUESTIONED IT WAS CLEAR BURKE WAS CONFUSING CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS NIGHT. HE CORRECTED ONE ERROR WHEN HE SAID THEY VISITED THE STAR ON Christmas NIGHT AND THEN TOOK IT BACK AND SAID NO, THAT WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE.

Some audio analysts consulted by police claimed that Burke Ramsey’s voice was on the 911 call.
BUT NONE HAVE TESTIFIED TO THAT EFFECT OR MADE ANY SUCH REPORT PUBLIC - IT'S ALL GOSSIP AND RUMOR, NOT EVIDENCE. THE TAPE IS PUBLIC, THE ENHANCED TAPED HAVE DIFFERENT TRANSCRIPTS. IN DEPOSITION, NEITHER POLICE CHIEF BECKNER NOR DA ALEX HUNTER HAVE SAID THERE WAS A THIRD VOICE. NOT JOHN'S, NOT BURKE'S.

When Jonbenet’s body was found, she was still wearing the sequined shirt she had worn to a Christmas party the previous evening, as well as the same jewellery and hair ties.
WHICH DOESN'T POINT TO EITHER FAMILY OR INTRUDER.

There was clothing still lying on top of Jonbenet’s bed, and the curtains were still open in her room.
WHICH DOESN'T POINT TO EITHER FAMILY OR INTRUDER.

Patsy said Jonbenet’s bedroom door was closed when she first went to look for her.
CLOSED, CRACKED, THE POINT IS SHE COULDN'T LOOK IN AND SEE THE BED.

The door of the wine cellar in which Jonbenet was found was latched shut with an obscure peg-latch located at the top of the door.
HARDLY OBSCURE, IT WAS READILY SEEN IF ANYONE WAS LOOKING AT THE DOOR. GRANTED THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFICULT IF NO LIGHTS WERE ON BUT IT WASN'T A SECRET LOCK.

The last food Jonbenet ate (eaten a significant amount of time after her dinner, which had already been digested) was pineapple consistent down to the rind with pineapple found on the Ramseys’ dining room table. The Ramseys all denied putting that bowl there, and also maintained Jonbeent was asleep when they got home that evening.
IN STEVE THOMAS' BOOK, EVEN HE ADMITTED THE PINEAPPLE COULD HAVE BEEN EATEN BEFORE THE RAMSEYS WENT TOT HE WHITES - - CHECK IT OUT.

No neighbors reported seeing anyone entering the Ramsey home, or any strange cars. One neighbor, whose dogs always barked at people walking past, did not bark that night.
CHRISTMAS NIGHT, COLLEGE TOWN, PEOPLE WEREN'T STUDYING 15TH STREET FOR STRANGERS.

The killer apparently forgot to bring a murder weapon, since they committed their crime using only household items.
NOT TRUE - HE CARRIED IN A STUN GUN, CORD AND TAPE.

During the four months they did not communicate with police, the Ramseys received police reports, photographs, the opportunity to view the evidence, updates from the DA’s office, notification of when testing began - thus were fully aware at all times of the status of the police investigation.
NOT TRUE, THEY WERE IN TOUCH WITH THE POLICE ALL THROUGH THE 4 MONTHS, IN PERSON, THROUGH THEIR LAWYERS - AND WE HAVE DOCUMENTS PROVING IT WAS THE COPS WHO WERE CANCELING INTERVIEWS, NOT THE RAMSEYS. I THINK IF YOU GOOGLE HADDON LETTER YOU WILL FIND ONE EXAMPLE. LOOK FOR RAMSEY COOPERATION FOR MORE. I HAVE POSTED A LOT ON THAT.

If this really was "all an accident", then it's time for John Ramsey to come forward and admit it. He won't be getting any support from me as long as he continues to lie and deceive people.

HE DOESN'T NEED YOUR SUPPORT - HE REALLY DOESN'T. THE EVIDENCE POINTED AWAY FROM HE AND PATSY AS THE KILLER AND THE ONLY INVESTIGATION LEFT IS THAT INTO AN INTRUDER. YOU SAY HE IS A LIAR, BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE A CASE AGAINST HIM.