Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In the very beginning... family kill

I have lab reports from evidence submitted on 12/30/1996 and 1/15/1997.  I just want to share the header here before the discussions start - - evidence the Ramsey investigation started off quite biased.   Check out how the crime was described - and the named suspects.  And remember, this happened in the first week - - within DAYS of the murder.
(01-29-2017, 10:00 PM)jameson245 Wrote: So even CBI had it in them to blame the family just in 2 weeks time? Horrendous!

I have lab reports from evidence submitted on 12/30/1996 and 1/15/1997.  I just want to share the header here before the discussions start - - evidence the Ramsey investigation started off quite biased.   Check out how the crime was described - and the named suspects.  And remember, this happened in the first week - - within DAYS of the murder.
Ever hear the term "confirmation Bias"? It is when you go in expecting a certain outcome so your efforts are (possibly unconsciously) leaning in that direction.

When people listened to the 911 tape being told by "experts" that the voice is there saying "anna bit a banana" - - and people hear that - - that is the result of confirmation bias.