Dr. Oz - Nancy Grace - Judith Phillips and Doc Miller February 2018
Dr. OZ had Nancy Grace on his show.  There is no transcript available and I don't think I will bother taking the time.

Graceless Wonder started out debunking the Intruder theory with a bunch of misinformation and lies - - mixed with a bit of truth, that is dangerous stuff.

She said John Mark Karr was clearly in Atlanta at the time of the murder.  There was a photo of him proving just that.  Fact is, there was no photo of him there  - - just a rumor of one.  He was cleared by the same DNA that clears the family - - but don't expect HER to say that on national television.

She indicated the size of the basement window - - like the size of her face - - and said "Santa" couldn't have climbed in there - - like no one could.  But those who know the facts of the case know the window was climbed through by Lou Smit and many others - - including myself.  She misrepresented the evidence here when she could simply have said be was cleared by the DNA as well.

Grace went on to clear Gary Oliva - also cleared by the DNA - - but in doing so she said there was no stun gun.  She was told that by a police officeer - - and that hardly stands up next to the official reports from the foremost expert in stun gun injuries, Dr. Doberson.  HE has said on camera that he would testify in court that the injuries "to a medical certainty" were caused by a stun gun.

The Christmas photo of the Ramsey family had Patsy in the front with JonBenet on her lap with Burke and John toward the rear.  According to Nancy, that puts Patsy in the middle as if that is some kind of evidence of guilt.

Following the break we had Judith Phillips who doesn't quite accuse Patsy but makes clear Burke is innocent and John is as well.... but not Patsy.  We heard about the "no footprints in the snow" and Dr. OZ evidently doesn't understand that the walkways were clear and the cops and friends who were there that morning ALSO left no prints. 

Doc Miller - - who I think is a real jerk and hardly a respected hand writing expert - admits he couldn't do the best job without seeing the actual ransom note - - but Patsy probably wrote it anyway.  I believe he would be torn up in any court of law if he tried to testify to those ends.  Oh yeah, he WAS one of the "experts" discareed during the Chris Wolf lawsuit.

Takes a lot of bollicks to go on TV now..... I have to take that back.  Patsy can't sue and he was in the company of Nancy and Judith who - - I believe all three will be in that special hole in Hell for people who would deny a murdered child her due truth and justice.

QUESTION OF THE DAY:  Why don't any of these talk shows do fact check and (just a thought) drug tests on guests before pretending they have credibility?  Not saying I have seen any one of these people doing drugs - - never met any of them in person - - but it is my right to say I have some dark suspicion about .... yeah. 

And Nancy Grace  - - her children will reach their teens and  - - I want them to know their mother is NOT about the truth in this case.  She is narrow minded and just mean.  May Karma take notice and let her children see who she is.  She deserves nothing less.

Messages In This Thread
Dr. Oz - Nancy Grace - Judith Phillips and Doc Miller February 2018 - by jameson245 - 02-20-2018, 12:20 PM