Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
later that day
3/24/1997 Det. Harmer interviewed Bill Cox - "The next thing I know, it was about 1- 12:30-1:00. And during that day John called a few times. John Ramsey, to talk to Burke , ah, and then around 12:30 my wife picked up a call from Priscilla that basically was saying that JonBenet was there and she was dead and they asked us to bring Burke down to the house so we loaded up Burke and it was Allison, my wife and myself and we drove Burke to their house and as we got there, Fleet kind ... came walking out of the house - I should say in a quick fox trot, and informed us to take Burke back because they didn't want Burke there at the time and so we put him back in the car and started driving away and you know he was, his head was down basically, and the ambulance came around the corner shortly after that period and, ah, let's see, we ended up taking Burke back down to the house or, no, actually, I take that back - we didn't take him again. What happened was the detectives showed up and I can't remember his name, there were two of them though.
( Greg Idler and Fred Patterson) They interviewed each of us and then they ended up interviewing Burke and Allison actually sat in the room with them. And then they ended up taking all the children back to the Fernies' and then - Heather and I spent the night and took the first flight out the next day."

Messages In This Thread
later that day - by jameson245 - 09-21-2018, 03:10 AM
RE: later that day - by jameson245 - 11-20-2020, 08:57 PM
RE: later that day - by jameson245 - 12-08-2020, 03:43 PM
RE: later that day - by jameson245 - 12-08-2020, 06:04 PM
RE: later that day - by jameson245 - 12-08-2020, 06:18 PM