Suzanne Savage
Absolute quotes from Suzanne Savage:

Q.  Tell me about Burke ... what kind of kid is he?

Answer - Quote - "Out going.  He's a happy kid, likes to build things, loves Legos.  He loved to be outside and, you know, figure out how things worked.  He loved remote control cars, playing, had friends over all the time.  He would like sports.  You know, when I watched him we were in soccer.  Then he started basketball and roller blading and he really liked that stuff.  He was kind of a... ah, I don't know... he went through times where he would be quiet but  most of the time he talked a lot, like he'd talk to me and stuff so you'd know he'd be all excited about something he'd done so.... he's a good kid."

Asked about fights between Burke and JonBenét - "Well, JonBenét would like stomp on his legos and he would get mad at her and, cause like he would spend hours making all these really, you know, intricate kind of things, and she would just, you know, knock it over and, ah,    I don't really recall Burke ever hitting her, you know ... she would be more likely the one to hit Burke than Burke to hit her, just because he just wasn't  - - you knopw, he wasn't like that.  When I watched them, so, I mean, he might push her away, so then I'd keep them separated.  I don't know, you know, kind of... do diffferent things.    With Burke, you could just say "Hey, you know that's really not appropriate behavior," and he'd do - - "Stop doing that" and he would respond well to that."

She was asked about John - did he ever have a temper when dealing with the kids.  Suzanne responded - -- and I quote:  "No, not especially.  You know, I saw John get angry at Burke one time, you know, which is surprising because John just doesn't get angry.    ... Burke was doing something and he (John) took him upstairs and talked to him in his room."

Messages In This Thread
Suzanne Savage - by jameson245 - 02-07-2017, 05:57 PM
RE: Suzanne Savage - by jameson245 - 02-07-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: Suzanne Savage - by jameson245 - 03-03-2017, 07:19 PM
RE: Suzanne Savage - by jameson245 - 03-03-2017, 07:25 PM
RE: Suzanne Savage - by jameson245 - 03-03-2017, 07:26 PM
RE: Suzanne Savage - by jameson245 - 03-03-2017, 07:27 PM
RE: Suzanne Savage - by jameson245 - 12-12-2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Suzanne Savage - by jameson245 - 02-02-2021, 03:35 PM