Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ed Gelb test results
found this old post

"Urine Analysis for polygraphs?"
Posted by jameson on Nov-19-01 at 03:34 PM (EST)

QUESTION: Did you conduct a drug test, a urinalysis test on John and Patsy Ramsey, prior to these examinations?

GELB: No, I did not, because, one, the drugs that you might be thinking of do not effect the type of examination that was herein conducted. We did what's called a zone comparison examination, this requires reactivity to certain questions and those questions are compared to other questions where you might have less reactivity. No drug that you can name or that I know of can selectively effect that type of examination.

In other words, if this was a guilty knowledge test, that would be a different issue. This is a zone comparison test. I don't know of a drug, and neither do you, that will selectively cause a suppression on certain questions and an elevation on other questions. And the FBI does not do drug screening before they run their polygraph examinations.

QUESTION: (OFF-MIKE) was asked by the Ramsey team to do this polygraph. He insisted on a drug test. Lin Wood said, no.

WOOD: Please, tell me who this individual is.

QUESTION: I don't have his name.

WOOD: Well, let's get our facts right. Let's have the name of the person because I will tell you that I have asked two polygraph examiners to conduct tests on John and Patsy Ramsey: Jerry Toriella, who accepted, Ed Gelb, who accepted. I have never discussed, never discussed anyone else conducting this examination. I have never had anyone asked -- be asked and refused. I've never had anyone discuss with me that they wouldn't do it because of a drug test. That's an absolute, unadulterated falsehood. Let's put it to rest right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jameson comment - ò¿ó - I don't know who called Gene Parker - must have been some other attorney - which would have made it LONG before they actuallty did take the test.... and the Ramseys were likely ON medication at that point.

Messages In This Thread
Ed Gelb test results - by jameson245 - 02-20-2017, 12:21 AM
RE: Ed Gelb test results - by jameson245 - 02-20-2017, 12:34 AM
RE: Ed Gelb test results - by jameson245 - 02-20-2017, 12:42 AM
RE: Ed Gelb test results - by jameson245 - 02-20-2017, 01:00 AM
RE: Ed Gelb test results - by jameson245 - 02-20-2017, 01:03 AM
RE: Ed Gelb test results - by jameson245 - 03-01-2017, 09:25 PM
RE: Ed Gelb test results - by jameson245 - 10-25-2018, 08:16 PM