Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What they should have known
I have official documents in hand.  As of 10/21/2003, certain tasks were underway in Boulder - and one was getting a national listing of all purchasers from Air Taser.  That is evidence that as of October 2003, Boulder was NOT dismissing the stun gun as just theory and was actively looking into who owned them.  So if Kolar had access to those papers - - he knew the stun gun was real and promoting the railroad track as the cause of that injury was just wrong.
Thats wonderful!!!!

Lou bringing the stun gun theory to the table changed everything.. so many doubted the stun gun theory..but IMO that makes the most sense!!!!!

Great news!
These records have been "somewhere" for years, "somewhere" not being where the public can find it easily. Just not right.
It's clear to me, from acquaintances I know or have known in the BPD, that there is no evidence that exists in this case that exculpates the Ramseys. It's the official word and almost no one deviates from it. I have known one or two that don't buy that but kept quiet for fear of losing their jobs or retirement or both.
I think this forum does a pretty good job showing there IS evidence of an intruder - - and that the BPD had made up their mind early on it was the parents and, damn it, NOTHING was going to change their minds.

Back to this in a minute.
(03-17-2017, 01:25 AM)searchinGirl Wrote: It's clear to me, from acquaintances I know or have known in the BPD, that there is no evidence that exists in this case that exculpates the Ramseys. It's the official word and almost no one deviates from it. I have known one or two that don't buy that but kept quiet for fear of losing their jobs or retirement or both.

Evidence of an intruder includes:

The use of a stun gun - there is no evidence a parent used one but the marks are, according to the stun gun expert, Dr. Doberson, are from a stun gun "to a medical certainty".  He said that in an interview - Not hard to find.

The rep from Air Taser was interviewed and at first he resisted the idea his product might have been used - - but if you read the interview you will see he ended up saying "It could have been ours."

And think, if a parent wanted to take a child from their bed, they really wouldn't NEED a stun gun - - but for an intruder it serves a purpose.
There were items used in the murder that could never be linked to the Ramseys, matched nothing in the house. The cord and duct tape - and the theory that the cord could have been a single piece and the tape a single piece - just happened to be there handy - - that's really a stretch.

There are hairs and fibers found on the blanket, her clothes, her body, the duct tape - - that still match nothing. Can't dismiss EVERYTHING just to make a case against the parents.

Especially since there was no motive for them to kill their daughter. Thomas said it was a wet bed but the bed wasn't wet. Others say Patsy was jealous but there is no evidence of that. The theories put forward by BORG just don't fit the evidence.

No other parent has ever used a garrote to kill their child, not that the FBI is aware of - - but you can accept these always loving parents of doing that.

More to come.
The hi-tec boots - the Ramseys denied owning them and while the BORG investigators did their best to find evidence they HAD - - they failed. The boots could still be important evidence.

The foreign DNA found on her body. I just got all the DNA files the DA's office has and - - yes, the DNA on the long johns are mixed samples so not as convincing. The fingernail DNA is weak - - but I see a full profile for the killer - - and the expert says she will swear in court there is only JonBenet and one male in that mixture that was co-mingled and found in her panties. That is JonBenet's blood and her killer's DNA.

You need to read the threads - - there's a lot more.
Searchin Girl, you yourself posted that in order for a profile to be put into CODIS, it has to be determined to be part of the crime scene and point to the guilty party. So that alone is evidence exculpatory to the family.
(04-03-2017, 02:35 AM)jameson245 Wrote: Searchin Girl, you yourself posted that in  order for a profile to be put into CODIS, it has to be determined to be part of the crime scene and point to the guilty party.  So that alone is evidence exculpatory to the family.

I agree. I have to think that is the official state of the case but it's like nobody from the "old crowd" is willing to admit it. There's something wrong there. I wish I could put my finger on it. I wonder if Boulder Justice wants this case solved?