Pry marks on door
Recently came to possess a detailed description list for all BPD case images.  

Interesting to learn a few new things.  One is that police found the door to the sun room had pry marks around the dead bolt.  I don't believe I ever heard that mentioned before. The pry mark is described as "fresh" and one inch long.

If I have forgotten that, please feel free to remind me where it was made public.  I don't believe it was.
Image #584 describes fresh pry marks on the butler's door.

In all honesty, because of the high number indicating the photos were taken days after the murder, I don't know if this is evidence of an intruder before or after the crime.
The only "pry mark" I recall reading about was this one, below, that you already posted here, from a Boulder Daily Camera article written a year after the crime.  How many pry marks did they find?

"Initial reports also note there were no signs of forced entry, yet one Boulder police sergeant later noticed a pry mark in the door jam of a rear kitchen door."
I have gotten an investigators detailed list of the crime scene phots and they found plenty of pry marks, some right after the murder, some days or weeks later. I know at least one reporter broke in through the butler door but he told me it was easy to get in, I don't think he had to damage the door jamb.
(09-02-2017, 07:20 PM)jameson245 Wrote: Recently came to possess a detailed description list for all BPD case images.  

Interesting to learn a few new things.  One is that police found the door to the sun room had pry marks around the dead bolt.  I don't believe I ever heard that mentioned before.  The pry mark is described as "fresh" and one inch long.

If I have forgotten that, please feel free to remind me where it was made public.  I don't believe it was.

I read about the pry marks in Schillers book PMPT 

A south-facing door in the solarium showed a fresh pry mark near the dead-bolt, but detectives had found no corresponding wood chips or splinters. They concluded that the door hadn’t been breached. Pry marks were also found on the exterior door leading to the kitchen, but detectives told Eller the lock had been set from the inside. So far, no clear sign of forced entry had been found anywhere on the premises.
*** JUSTICE FOR JONBENET ***
Clear sign of forced entry when they didn't want to see any - - it's hard to take them at their word. These are the same people who saw no prints in nonexistent snow.

I know a man who broke in the house after - jimmied the butler door lock. Said it was very easy. The alarm was set, though, and when he didn't have the code he ran. Seems that happened a few times. House easy to break in - - but we know there were unlocked doors and windows so it isn't like anyone HAD to break in.