Questions for the authorsListen Carefully: Truth and Evidence in the JonBenet Ramsey
They have a Facebook page.  I used to be on Facebook but no more due to complaints by BORG who couldn't debate the case but COULD organize a flurry of complaints about me and my posts.  So I am not there but want to address a post by the authors of this book.  Fiest their post, then my questions (which I am sure they will not attempt to answer.

First their post:

Listen Carefully: Truth and Evidence in the JonBenet Ramsey Case

Thank you for your comment. In regards to a robber theory, there was nothing missing and absolutely no evidence of an intruder. In addition, why would robbers not just leave her where they knocked her out? Why would they have gone to trouble to take JonBenet to a basement they would not have known about and difficult to find? In the event they had found the basement, why would they have not left her in the first room they found there? Why take JonBenet to a room that was at the very back of a maze-like basement? Why then strangle her with a home-made ligature, even if it were just part of the staging to make it look like there was an intruder? Why would robbers wipe down JonBenet's body, change her clothes, wrap her in her favorite blanket "like a papoose" as her father said, tie her wrists together loosely with a cord and put a short piece of reused tape over her already dead mouth? Why stay in the house for an absolute minimum of another 30-45 minutes writing a 2 1/2 page ransom letter, increasing chances of being caught when the original intent was robbery? The only reason the ransom "note" was written was to explain JonBenet's dead body that would be found in the basement. Without that, and without Patsy's 911 call that said before she said anything else "we have a kidnapping" (not "my daughter is missing"), the Ramseys would have been arrested on the spot! They had to sell a kidnapping to be able to get out of the house and behind their wall of lawyers and public relations team who were hired immediately. The Child Abduction and Serial Killer Unit of the FBI told the BPD the crime scene was staged, the ransom note was fake and to look at the family. There was no intruder or intruders. However, there was a huge miscarriage of justice because in America, if you are wealthy and well-connected, you can buy your freedom. If John Ramsey had been a truck-driver who lived on the edge of Bouder in a trailer, we wouldn't be having this conversation. We appreciate your interest in this case. Please let us know if we can answer any further questions.
My comments and questions in caps

In regards to a robber theory, there was nothing missing and absolutely no evidence of an intruder.

WHERE IS THE REST OF THE BLACK TAPE?
WHERE IS THE REST OF THE FLAT WHITE CORD?
WHY WERE THE EXPERTS UNABLE TO POSITIVELY IDENTIFY THE HANDWRITING? WHERE IS THE HAND THAT WOTE THE NOTE?
DO WE KNOW THAT THE WEAPON USED TO CRUSH HER SKULL WAS LEFT IN THE HOUSE? IF SO, PLEASE IDENTIFY SAME.
WHERE IS THE STUN GUN?
WHERE IS THE DONOR OF THE DNA FOUND COMINGLED WITH JONBENET'S BLOOD IN HER PANTIES?
WE DON'T KNOW IF THE KILLER TOOK A TRINKET FROM THE HOUSE WHEN HE LEFT, BUT WE KNOW WHAT HE DIDN'T LEAVE BEHIND, DON'T WE?

In addition, why would robbers not just leave her where they knocked her out? Why would they have gone to trouble to take JonBenet to a basement they would not have known about and difficult to find?

WHY WOULD PARENTS HAVE ANY NEED TO TAKE THEIR DAUGHTER TO THE BASEMENT THAT NIGHT? HAD THEY WANTED TO SEXUALLY ASSAULT HER, WHY NOT JUST DO THAT IN A BEDROOM, THERE WERE PLENTY OF NICE, CLEAN BEDS. WHY GO TO THAT HOT CLUTTERED BASEMENT?
IF THEY WERE PUNISHING HER FOR SOME REASON AND WENT TO FAR, WOULDN'T IT MAKE MORE SENSE TO DROP HER DOWN THE SPIRAL STAIRS AND THEN SAY SHE FELL?

ON THE OTHER HAND, IF THE KILLER WENT INTO THE HOUSE AS ONE DID IN THE "AMY" CASE (BOULDER, 10 MONTHS LATER), HE HAD PLENTY OF TIMETO LEARN THE LAYOUT OF THE HOUSE AND WRITE THE NOTE.

In the event they had found the basement, why would they have not left her in the first room they found there? Why take JonBenet to a room that was at the very back of a maze-like basement?

I HAVE BEEN IN THE HOUSE AND THE DOOR SHE WAS LEFT BEHIND WAS EASILY SEEN FROM THE BASE OF THE STAIRCASE, NOT HIDDEN AT ALL.

Why then strangle her with a home-made ligature, even if it were just part of the staging to make it look like there was an intruder?
NOT STAGING, THE GARROTE CUT OFF THE BLOOD FLOW AND OXYGEN SHE NEEDED TO LIVE. AND THE TRUTH IS THAT WEAPON POINTS TO AN INTRUDER, NOT A PARENT.

Why would robbers wipe down JonBenet's body, change her clothes, wrap her in her favorite blanket "like a papoose" as her father said, tie her wrists together loosely with a cord and put a short piece of reused tape over her already dead mouth?
WHY WOULD A PARENT? AND IF THEY DID, WOULDN'T THEY LEAVE EVIDENCE OF THOSE ACTIONS BEHIND?

Why stay in the house for an absolute minimum of another 30-45 minutes writing a 2 1/2 page ransom letter, increasing chances of being caught when the original intent was robbery?
NO ONE WROTE THAT AFTER THE MURDER. THE KILLER WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO AGITATED THEN. IT WAS WRITTEN BEFORE, IN A RELATIVE CALM MANNER.

The only reason the ransom "note" was written was to explain JonBenet's dead body that would be found in the basement.
REALLY? WHO LEAVES A RANSOM NOTE WITH A BODY? STAGING A KIDNAPPING INCLUDES REMOVING THE BODY.

Without that, and without Patsy's 911 call that said before she said anything else "we have a kidnapping" (not "my daughter is missing"), the Ramseys would have been arrested on the spot!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE BORG IS ACCEPTING THIS GARBAGE. THERE WAS A RANSOM NOTE, WHY WOULDN'T PATSY CALL IT A KIDNAPPING?

They had to sell a kidnapping to be able to get out of the house and behind their wall of lawyers and public relations team who were hired immediately.
THEY COULDNT "SELL" AN ACCIDENT OR MURDER? HAD TO GO TO KIDNAPPING WITH A HANDWRITTEN NOTE?

The Child Abduction and Serial Killer Unit of the FBI told the BPD the crime scene was staged, the ransom note was fake and to look at the family.
I KNOW SOME SAY THAT BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN EVIDENCE OF THAT. WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT REPORT SAYING THE EVIDENCE IN THIS CASE WAS STAGED.

There was no intruder or intruders.

THEN WHY ARE INTRUDER SUSPECTS BEING CHECKED FOR DNA?

However, there was a huge miscarriage of justice because in America, if you are wealthy and well-connected, you can buy your freedom. If John Ramsey had been a truck-driver who lived on the edge of Bouder in a trailer, we wouldn't be having this conversation. We appreciate your interest in this case. Please let us know if we can answer any further questions.