waiting for the call
TT: Okay. And I know through the, through the morning, and uh, before John went downstairs, can you kind of give me an idea what, what went on in the house during that time? I know there were a lot of things going on, but, kind of what you can remember.
PR: Right, well uh, they uh, I just remember they were setting up back there that tape stuff or whatever so that we’re, and I think Linda had instructed John about what to say when they called and uh, uh, and she was talking to me and said uh, that they weren’t sure, I guess the note said something about like we’ll call at, I forget what time, 10:00 tomorrow or something and, and she wasn’t sure if that was going to be that day, you know . . .
TT: Um hum.
PR: . . .tomorrow meaning. . .
TT: The 26th.
PR: . . .the 26th that we were in or tomorrow the 27th and I just remember (inaudible) didn’t want her to be gone overnight and they had to find that day and uh, and I think the phone rang sometimes and every time it rang I would just pray that, that was, you know, that they were calling and, and I just, it got to be later and later and nobody called and I think somehow they got the money, you know, whatever. That $118,000 that they wanted or some, I don’t know how they figured out about that, but they had that ready I think.
TT: Did you have any part of that? An hand in . . .
PR: No.
TT: Okay.
PR: And uh . . .
TT: Do you know who did get the money? Who, who was suppose to do that?
PR: I don’t know. I mean, John Fernie and Fleet and John, I don’t know. They were in, I was in the in the sunroom and I think and they were all like back in the TV room talking about all that and I . . .
PR: . . .and then it just got so long, you know, it just, I mean it was like afternoon or something and SI remember walking back, cause everything seemed to be happ. . .the hub was kind of like back there in the TV room. . .
TT: Um hum.
PR: . . .and uh, so I, I walked back there and uh, that was where the call, they were going to take the call and everything and . . .
PR: . . .uh, so I walked back in there and sat down for a little bit and uh, there were some other people back there and um, and then I heard John scream, screaming and uh, then he just screamed uh, I think Fleet came running and said call 911 and get an ambulance or something and I kept saying what is it? What is it? And, and uh I think Fleet ran up and John Fernie took the phone and said send an ambulance. I don’t know what it is just send help or whatever he said and, and I think Barbara had a hold of me and she wouldn’t let me, she wouldn’t let me go in there. And then people were coming, coming back in and I looked at her and people were just white (inaudible) Pricilla and then, she (inaudible) I forget who, helped, helped me walk into the living room (inaudible) and she (inaudible). I think John said she was gone and he was crying and we kneeled over her and I felt her cheek and her cheek and she was really cold and (inaudible) cold (inaudible) and I just prayed to God to bring her back (inaudible) and so I just (inaudible) she wouldn’t be there anymore and get out of this house and I’m never coming back (inaudible). Sorry. I don’t remember what happened after that.
PR: We left. We left. I don’t remember exactly.
TT: Patsy, I do, we do have, I think we have quite a bit more to cover.
PR: Okay.