Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JonBenét's FIRST performance
Boulder, Colorado

Boulder High
School theater

Dance recital Boulder High School Theatre (Age 3)

"John and I first discovered JonBenet's penchant for performing when she was three years old and participated in her first dance recital, held at the Boulder High School theater. Five little munchkins tap-danced as they sang, "I Want to Hold your Hand" by the Beatles." (snip) "But JonBenet just beamed." [DOIpg53]
Charlevoix, Michigan
July 1994

Family Reunion Aartvark Studios (?) Photo Shoot Paugh Family Reunion

"In the summer of 1994 the Paughs held their family reunion in Charlevoix, a part of which was our annual family talent show." (snip) "I sang my rendition of "Crazy" by Patsy Cline" (snip) "My cousin Debbie recited "Itsy, Bitsy Spider." Finally JonBenet and her cousin Jenny sang a duet, "I Was Raised on Country Sunshine." "That summer we bought her a karaoke machine." [DOIpg54]
Charlevoix, Michigan
July 7-9 1995 "Little Miss Charlevoix" East Jordan high School (Age 4)

"I noticed an ad in the Charlevoix newspaper promoting an upcoming Miss Charlevoix contest for girls of all ages. The two-day event was to be held at the East Jordan high School over the Fourth of July weekend. Pageants were still taking place on high school stages in small towns, just like the contest I'd been in nearly twenty years earlier in West Virginia." [Patsy DOIpg 55]