Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
downstairs bathroom/toilet
ST: Patsy, is that bathroom in the basement typically used, infrequently used?
PR: Infrequently.
ST: Who uses that?
PR: I, when we had the home tour, that Christmas tour a couple of years ago, I cleaned it up and let the volunteers use that. They kind of made a little office down in the basement. You know, there were a lot of, all those volunteers would have been in that basement. Talking about who would have known about that cellar room.
TT: What part of the basement did they have their office down there?
PR: Well, I just had a little card table set up, and there were, is this ok to skip back to when we were talking about?
TT: Sure.
PR: You know, they had to like register, sign in. There was going to be a tour guide, that sort of thing. So a lot of people would have been down in that basement. I know it was couple of years ago, but you, I didn’t even go back down at all with them, they could have wondered back down there.
TT: OK. Now is there a sign-in list some place, who ran the sign I list.
PR: Jane Cronick was the, like the house chairman or something like that. And I bet she would have a list of those people.
TT: OK. Betty Cronick?
PR: But, I don’t know if they still kept it, but if anybody would, Mrs. (inaudible) might. I’m sorry (inaudible) what were we talking about? Oh a thought just occurred to me, it would have been a lot more people down there.
ST: I’m bouncing around on the page with you, but again, that might be a list that we’d certainly like to look at, along with a number of other things, as I hope we continue to work together on this thing. That includes a list of who was in that basement and might be able to (inaudible).
PR: And we were talking about who all used that bathroom. I think that, you know, the boys (inaudible) and Burke and kids would go play in the rain room there, and I think Linda mentioned one time that she, you know, opened that bathroom and it was coming back down in there, and I think occasionally the kids might have used that.
ST: OK. Kids.
PR: Somebody used the bathroom and didn’t flush it.
TT: OK. Kids.
PR: After a long time. But, you know, that was not one that we normally used.