Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hoffman/Miller FAX
Darnay didn't use Miller in his Wolf lawsuit - he told me himself that i had discredited Miller by posting that FAX.  So he got others.  He hired them and they knew exactly what he hoped their reports would say - - - and they delivered.  Darnay told me he thought the reports would convince even me that Patsy wrote the note - - and I agreed to meet with him and study his "evidence".  I went, spent hours going over the files - - and laughed at him, telling him the reports were just STUPID!  He didn't put up much of an argument in defense just said most people don't look so close and agree more easily.

So he took his expert reports to Atlanta and Judge Julie Carnes pretty much tossed the results. 

This is what the federal judge wrote:

Plaintiff, however, asserts that his retained experts believe Mrs. Ramsey to be the author of the Ransom Note. Indeed, Gideon Epstein and Cina Wong, the handwriting experts proffered by plaintiff, opine that they are "100 percent certain" Mrs. Ramsey wrote the Ransom Note. (SMF ¶ 256; PSMF ¶ 256; PSDMF ¶¶ 1-2.) In contrast to the experts relied upon by defendants and by the Boulder Police Department, however, neither of these experts have ever seen or examined the original Ransom Note. (SMF ¶ 256; PSMF ¶ 256.) In fact, Mr. Epstein and Ms. Wong do not know what "generation" copy of the Ransom Note they examined. (SMF ¶ 257; PSMF ¶ 257.) Ms. Wong received her copy of the Ransom Note and certain writings alleged to be historical writings of Mrs. Ramsey from the tabloid, [i]The National Enquirer.
(SMF ¶ 258; PSMF ¶ 258.)[/i]

Messages In This Thread
The Hoffman/Miller FAX - by jameson245 - 01-28-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: The Hoffman/Miller FAX - by jameson245 - 02-02-2017, 12:07 AM
RE: The Hoffman/Miller FAX - by jameson245 - 02-27-2017, 11:07 PM
RE: The Hoffman/Miller FAX - by jameson245 - 02-27-2017, 11:08 PM
RE: The Hoffman/Miller FAX - by jameson245 - 11-25-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: The Hoffman/Miller FAX - by jameson245 - 11-25-2018, 12:58 AM