Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dale Yeager
Yeager's website:

http://www.seraph.net/tag/jonbenet-ramsey/

Dale Yeager a criminal analyst, who worked for the Boulder District Attorney’s office in 1997 on the original murder investigation of JonBenet Ramsey, has released a book on bullying titled “3 Myths About Bullying” What Every Parent and Grandparent Should know to Protect Children and Grandchildren.

koldkaseFFJ Senior Member
I don't know, like I said, maybe I'm very wrong, but I am compelled to ask the questions before I believe such potentially explosive claims from someone I've never really heard much about in 16 years of this case. But of course, he can't give any details--other than those which appear to be in conflict with what we have seen in the past.

We've heard of Seraph for years, but it has ALWAYS been obscure and without any specific or significant weight. It has always had a bit of a "secret society" whiff when I've seen it mentioned in the past.

So I would be eager to get more proof of credentials and back-up for claims this man makes in the above media sources. Some of the things he says are out of left field and if cynic hasn't heard of this and no one else can help us out with this, I still have serious questions.

http://www.zoominfo.com/#!search/profile...id=profile
This profile was last updated on 12/25/09 and contains information from public web pages and contributions from the ZoomInfo community.
User Verified.
Dale Yeager Wrong Dale Yeager?
Contributor
Phone: (610) ***-**** ext. ***
Email: d***@***.net
Havana Journal
PO Box 1525
South Dennis, Massachusetts 02660
United States

Background
Employment History
Chief Executive Officer , Criminal Analyst
SERAPH Inc
Board Memberships and Affiliations
Position, Development Committee
Fairleigh Dickinson University , School Security
Education
Training , Forensic Psychology
Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
B.S. CE , Education
United Wesleyan College
Certifications
Presidential appointment
U.S. Selective Service System
Biography
Mr. Yeager began his education as a criminal analyst in 1988. He has extensive training in criminal psychology, forensic psychology, sex crimes investigation, and crime scene forensics / procedures and domestic terrorism analysis. Mr. Yeager also had advanced training at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center from 2005 to 2008.

As a criminal analyst, Mr. Yeager has consulted on numerous criminal cases, including the first murder investigation of JonBenet Ramsey.

Mr. Yeager’s research work on violence has been published in the:

•FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin
•“Profiling Violent Crimes” by Dr. Ronald Holmes.
Mr. Yeager is a frequent expert with media outlets including a featured episode of Forensic Files.

Mr. Yeager has lectured at many higher education institutions throughout the U.S. such as Drexel and Howard universities. Mr. Yeager is an instructor for the Neumann University Criminal Justice Program.

In 2002, Mr. Yeager was given a presidential appointment to the U.S. Selective Service System and in 2004; he became a member of the FBIs' InfraGard program.

Mr. Yeager is also a Federal law enforcement trainer for the HIDTA and MAGLOCLEN programs.
195 Total References
Web References
Dale Yeager A ...
havanajournal.com, 13 Aug 2007 [cached]
Dale Yeager
A search for his name in Google produces 1,120,000 hits.His image is
GovSec
govsecinfo.com, 25 Oct 2012 [cached]
Dale Yeager GovSec
Dale Yeager
Criminal Behavior Analyst
CEO of SERAPH Corporation
Mr. Yeager began his education as a criminal analyst in 1988. He has extensive training including advanced training at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center from 2005 to 2008.
Mr. Yeager is a frequent expert with media outlets including a featured episode of Forensic Files. Mr. Yeager is an instructor for the Neumann University Criminal Justice Program.
In 2002, Mr. Yeager was given a presidential appointment to the U.S. Selective Service System and in 2004, he became a member of the FBI's InfraGard program. Mr. Yeager is also a Federal Law Enforcement trainer for HIDTA and MAGLOCLEN programs
Dale Yeager CEO SERAPH Corporation
http://www.seraph.net, 13 Jan 2012 [cached]
Dale Yeager
Dale Yeager
Dale Yeager
Dale Yeager
Board of Directors
President
Dale Yeager, Criminal Analyst - CEO of SERAPH Corporation
Mr. Yeager began his education as a criminal analyst in 1988. He has extensive training in criminal psychology, forensic psychology, sex crimes investigation, and crime scene forensics / procedures and domestic terrorism analysis. Mr. Yeager also had advanced training at the FederalLaw Enforcement Training Center from 2005 to 2008.
As a criminal analyst, Mr. Yeager has consulted on numerous criminal cases, including the first murder investigation of JonBenet Ramsey.
Mr. Yeager's research work on violence has been published in the:
Mr. Yeager is a frequent expert with media outlets including a featured episode of Forensic Files.
Mr. Yeager has lectured at many higher education institutions throughout the U.S. such as Drexel and Howard universities. Mr. Yeager is an instructor for the Neumann University Criminal Justice Program.
In 2002, Mr. Yeager was given a presidential appointment to the U.S. Selective Service System and in 2004; he became a member of the FBIs' InfraGard program.
Mr. Yeager is also a Federal law enforcement trainer for the HIDTA and MAGLOCLEN programs.
SERAPH - Dale Yeager, President, and CEO of SERAPH Corporation
http://www.seraph.net, 13 June 2010 [cached]
Dale Yeager - CEO/Pres.
Mr. Yeager began his education as a criminal analyst in 1988. He has extensive training in criminal psychology, forensic psychology, sex crimes investigation, and crime scene forensics / procedures and domestic terrorism analysis. Mr. Yeager also had advanced training at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center from 2005 to 2008.
Mr. Yeager's research work on violence has been published in the:
SERAPH Corporation Investor Relations
http://www.seraph.net, 1 July 2012 [cached]
Dale Yeager
Dale Yeager
Dale Yeager
SERAPH was founded in 1996 by Dale Yeager and Sam Sulliman, as a company specializing in training and consulting for the law enforcement industry.
President - Dale Yeager
-koldkaseFFJ Senior Member
On the Seraph website, Yeager states he is an "instructor" at Neumann University, a Catholic university. Following the link he provides, this is his instruction there:

http://www.seraph.net/tag/neumann-university/
Neumann University Bullying Workshop for School Officials and School Board Members March 22
March 18th, 2011 | Author: Dale Yeager
To help teachers and school administrators deal with issues of bullying on campus, Neumann University will host a workshop entitled School Safety: Solutions to Cliques, Truancy and Bullying on March 22 at Franklin Commons in Phoenixville, PA. March 22, 2011.

The program runs from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. with presenter Dale Yeager, a nationally recognized school safety expert, who works with schools and government agencies across the country and overseas on safety issues.
Okay, I'm striking out, as far as finding an actual source other than Yeager/Seraph that he went anywhere near this case at the behest of Hunter or Boulder LE. That doesn't mean he didn't, just that I can't find it tonight.

So I'll just quote Yeager himself in one of his online marketing blurbs--and he does seem to have some business as a speaker for school programs on bullying, safety, etc.: in a lecture he says he gave on fraud in business, he states they must do due diligence and question the source. I totally agree, so that's all I'm doing here.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
koldkase, Nov 5, 2012
koldkaseFFJ Senior Member
Cherokee said: ↑
Thanks, KK. I very much appreciate you and Cynic taking the time to research and post the available background info on Mr. Yeager and Seraph.
You know me, Chero. If something doesn't add up, I get out the calculator.

Some of his stories are not adding up. Yeager says in 1999 on Lucas's show that he was HIRED by the DA to do analysis. But reading the "reports" cynic posted, it appears very much like he VOLUNTEERED.

Yeager said on Stern's program and in the 1999 Lucas interview he saw the ACTUAL case files, unlike those he roundly criticizes for amateur speculation and theory. But then he says in his first 1997 "report/analysis" that he used the same news and media sources in the general public, and in the second "report/analysis" written in 1998 he says something quite different:
From my limited knowledge of the killing [ news reports of forensic findings ], I believe that the individual who committed this act, had no previous experience with the killing of a human being.
See, that's an inconsistency I can't dismiss. And there are others.

For example, his resume repeatedly lists religious schools in work and education, so it appears to me he's far from unbiased in his work here. He says on Stern he doesn't want to "know" the subject so his opinion won't be influenced (convenient since he never met Patsy), but if all he's working from is the ransom note, he's hardly in a position to claim professionally his work is definitive. It can't even be called unbiased since his religious affiliations clearly spin in that direction.

Then there's another problem: Yeager's entire "analysis" is heavily based on his [with the opinions of unnamed others] interpretation of Patsy's Southern, religious, historical roots. Sorry, but I'm Southern bred back about 150 years and I call BS. What he says may or may not be true of some Southern women, but it's far from a given. I've never known one Southern woman who preaches to lie and cover up for the family. Clearly Southern women, mothers, and wives, have lied to cover for family, but I doubt that's disproportionate to any other demographic, and perhaps not as prevalent as some I can think of.

My grandmother used to say don't talk about the family to others, but that was it and she only said that a few times in my life, so it's hardly "indoctrination." My mother taught me never to lie, even if she didn't practice it herself. (We won't go there. :takeoff

So I beg to differ from Mr. Yeager's sweeping conclusions about why Patsy did what she did, based in his biases and unsupported nonsense about Southern women. It's my personal opinion Patsy did lie and even murder to cover up for her family, but to blame that on a blanket of Southern cultural and/or religious upbringing is hardly more than pure balderdash. There could have been a thousand other influences and events in play, and no doubt were. Until he's shown me believable, scientific research or at least a reliable, credible source for that leap of faith in his imaginative speculations himself, I think Yeager's another self-promoting blowhard.

And so far, I think I'm more of an expert on this subject of Southern women than he is.

cynicMember
Here is Yeager's LinkedIn Profile:

Mr. Yeager began his education as a Criminal Behavior Analyst in 1988. He has extensive training in criminal psychology, forensic psychology, sex crimes investigation, and crime scene forensics / procedures and domestic terrorism analysis. Mr. Yeager also had advanced training at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center from 2005 to 2008.

As a Criminal Behavior Analyst, Mr. Yeager has consulted on numerous criminal cases, including the first murder investigation of JonBenet Ramsey.

Since 1995 Mr. Yeager has trained over 100,000 local, state and federal law enforcement officers.

Mr. Yeager is a legal security expert who meets the Daubert standard in all 50 states.

Mr. Yeager’s research work on violence has been published in the:

• FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin
• “Profiling Violent Crimes†by Dr. Ronald Holmes.

Mr. Yeager is also a Federal Law Enforcement trainer for the HIDTA and MAGLOCLEN programs.

Specialties

Legal expert, asset finding, investigation, Threat assessment and resolution, stalking, litigation support, absenteeism and lateness, security team training, emergency planning, human resources, school safety, and liability reduction.

Experience

Chief Instructor [Mataw-Guro Sifu]
KUNTAO Martial Arts Club
January 2011 – Present (1 year 11 months) FRANKLIN COMMONS 400 Franklin Ave. Suite 115 Phoenixville, PA 19460
KUNTAO Martial Arts Club is a Unique Martial Arts Experience
We teach KALI a martial art from the Philippine Islands and TRADITIONAL WING CHUN Kung fu.

Board Chairman
SERAPH Inc
Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Security and Investigations industry
January 1999 – Present (13 years 11 months)
SERAPH Investor Relations http://www.seraph.net/who-we-are

CEO
SERAPH Inc
Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Security and Investigations industry
January 1999 – Present (13 years 11 months)
Legal, Liability and Security Consulting & Training
SERAPH is a specialized consulting and training firm. SERAPH provides LEGAL, LIABILITY and SECURITY problem solving for the Education, Business, Legal, Law Enforcement and Government communities.

President
AD Multimedia
January 1993 – January 2001 (8 years 1 month)

Publications

CRIMINAL ANALYST DECLARES BERNARD MADOFF SCANDAL WAS PREDICTABLE: FORENSIC PROFILING COULD HAVE PREVENTED LARGEST ALLEGED FINANCIAL FRAUD IN U.S. HISTORY
SERAPH
December 8, 2008
Authors: Dale Y.

GANGS GROW IN SUBURBAN SCHOOLS
SERAPH
July 9, 2010

EXPERT SAYS THAT WORKPLACE SHOOTINGS ARE CAUSED BY POOR MANAGEMENT
SERAPH
July 13, 2010

Negative Behavior Youth Movements in the United States and their Effect on Domestic Terrorism
SERAPH
October 23, 2010
Negative behavior youth movements come in various forms; Goths, Juggalos and the most recognizable, Straight Edge. They are not well known by the general public but their increasing involvement in violent crimes and domestic terrorism is a growing concern for law enforcement and Homeland Security.

50 MOST DANGEROUS COLLEGES
SERAPH
October 19, 2010
Harvard and MIT may rack up academic accolades, but crime doesn’t look at SAT scores. From murder to burglary, among the 458 colleges and universities ranked by The Daily Beast, these were the 50 with the worst grades. http://tiny.cc/jxqpr

The “REAL†Story About WORKPLACE VIOLENCE in the U.S.
http://www.seraph.net
August 31, 2011
Americans believe many myths about workplace crimes such as rape, sexual assault, robbery, assault, and workplace shootings. A new 15 year study by the U.S. Department of Justice [NCVS] indicates that while some workplace crimes have declined others have not.

Education

Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
Crime Forensics
2005 – 2008
Activities and Societies: criminal psychology, forensic psychology, sex crimes investigation, and crime scene forensics / procedures and domestic terrorism analysis

UWC
B.S. CE, Education
1977 – 1980
Activities and Societies: International Association of Crime Analysts
International Association of Chiefs of Police
FBI InfraGard
Crime Prevention Coalition of America
New Jersey Association of School Resource Officers
Educational Information and Resource Center, NJ
National Criminal Justice Association

Canyon College
Masters, Applied Police Science / Forensic Psychology
Currently enrolled

cynic, Nov 5, 2012
cynicMember
This used to be on the SERAPH website along with the reports that I posted earlier. This was removed a number of years ago along with the reports.

In 1997 our company © 1997, SERAPH Inc. was contacted by the Boulder Police Department to assist them in the investigation of the murder of JonBenet Ramsey. We were asked to submit an analysis of the ransom note and in 1998 we were asked to write a psychological profile on Patsy Ramsey.

The website currently says that SERAPH was contacted not by the BPD, but rather the DA's office:
Dale Yeager a criminal analyst, who worked for the Boulder District Attorney’s office in 1997 on the original murder investigation of JonBenet Ramsey, has released a book on bullying titled “3 Myths About Bullyingâ€

That is consistent with what he says in the following interview as well as what he says during the Stern and Lucas interviews.
(At 26:17 he addresses his role in the JonBenet case.)
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/TalkFo...ti...ofiler.mp3

Dale Yeager- International Forensic Psychology Expert/Profiler
by Talk Forensics
Sun, April 26, 2009