Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greg McCrary -
Jennifer Coffindaffer put a podcast on youtube and interviewed Greg McCrary from the FBI. My comments are being posted here becauses I expect they may disappear from that site.

GIVE ME A BLOODY BREAK from "experts" who don't know the facts of the Ramsey case and share misinformation! McCrary has a lot of facts wrong. I will just correct the worse errors, those easiest to discredit. Students of the case can just check these facts using the files we have access to - the interview tapes, autopsy, depositions - to discredit Retired FBI agent McCrary's take on this murder case. Jen Coffindaffer should be ashamed of her work, she needs a fact checker, not blind trust in a liar. 1. The call was made at 5:52, closer to 6 am than to the 5 am reported by JC. 2. The paper was not from Patsy's personal desk but was a pad routinely left on an open table in the back hall, just outside the kitchen, close to the kitchen phone. Anyone in the house had easy access to that pad. 3. There was no "Christmas bonus" - the amount of the ransom was very close to the bonus John received at the beginning of 1996. The figure was on all of the pay stubs he had received for over 10 months. 4. The room where the body was found was not hidden or secluded or difficult to find. Once you left the bottom step, the door to that room was directly in front of you! McCrary is repeating misinformation "leaked" by the BPD to the media early on. We know better now, well, most of us do. 5. JonBenét was murdered on Christmas Eve but Christmas night. (Really, Jen? Really?) Additional comment - McCrary admits he was BORG (Bent on Ramsey guilt) from the start. He "got bad vibes about, you know, getting involved". But now he feels confident giving interviews on the case and sharing misinformation? Geesh,, what a jerk.

[/url][Image: 16269594249905372694?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi...sid=7473bc]

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHHXc2kSp_4&t=352s&fbclid=IwAR2lHva4Tbmxp7gHMmwjp0EBuvVxBzEafygmL2V9RW1JQJ0P1JCpJXCEw50]
[color=var(--primary-text)]Retired FBI Agents Break Down 3 of the Most Notorious Murders In History | Break the Case Episode 1
[/color]

6. McCrary is talking about the misspellings in the note. He is ignoring the fact that 6 experts checked the handwriting and all 6 said John did not write the note and Patsy probably did not. With 1 being a match and 5 being "no way in Hell", Patsy scored a 4.5.
7. While leaving a ransom note with the body makes no sense, it isn't evidence against her parents. 7. McCrary should know John was not from Atlanta. he was from Michigan.
8. There was no "room inside a room" - - - the hall led to a door that opened up and heer body was found on the other side of that door. Not secret or hard to find and not a room in a room at all.
9. The cops found the door to the windowless room. Officer French saw the door and CHOSE not to open it because of the latch on the hall side - no way to get out that way. French was not looking for a body but a way an intruder may have gone out.
Additional comment - - FBI agent Ron Walker was a HUGE influence on the BPD when he advised them immediately that they needed to "look to the parents". They followed his lead and wore blinders resulting in the fubar investigation we have been left with.
10. JonBenét was NOT found wearing the pink Barbie nightgown. She was sleeping in her white sweater top with a star ont he front and a pair of longjohn bottoms. The nightgown was found nearby, but she was not wearing it.

Keep reading, I'm not done yet.

11. The nightgown was not her "favorite". If she had a favorite, it was her "Genie" one-piece sleeping outfit.

12. The housekeeper never said the nightgown was in the laundry. I don't even know where McCrary got that from.

13. There is no evidence JonBenét was ever "redressed". She had begged to keep the "day of the week" panties and probably felt very proud when she got dressed for the Whites' Christmas dinner party and knew which panties to put on.

Additional comment - McCrary felt it was an inside job. He ignored the fact that the stun gun, cord, tape, fibers, hair, handwriting, DNA - - - none of it belonged to the Ramseys. AND, there was no history of neglect or abuse found, no history of drug or alcohol abuse or mental illness there. The department of social services interviewed Burke to see if they needed to remove him from the home and they determined he was fine at home, in the custody of his parents. But McCrary placed the blame on her family. (I hope he stays retired. His gut instincts.... stink.)

14. McCrary is right, the pad and pen and the paintbrush used for the garrote handle were from the house - - and anyone, family or intruder, had access to those things. McCrary conviently neglects to point out the cord and tape matched nothing in the house and LE could never link those items to the family.
15. Dear, bless your heart, dear McCrary..... the foreign male DNA that was found was CO-MINGLED with JonBenet's blood - the drops of blood that resulted from the sexual assault. The DNA was NOT found on the fabric between the drops of blood. There is no innocent explanation for that DNA being there and can identify the man who sexually assaulted JonBenét that night. It wasn't from the factory. (Just FYI, "bless your heart" is a southern phrase. You may want to look it up.)

16. JonBenét occasionally wet the bed - it wasn't considered to be a problem by her parents or doctor. It wasn't all the time. The housekeepeer didn't change the bed, Patsy did. JonBenét did not wet the bed on Christmas Eve or Christmas night. She wet herself when she was being attacked in the basement and the killer left her in those clothes. There is no evidence she was changed at all by her killer. Linda Hoffman-Pugh, the housekeeper, didn't know what was in the laundry. Simple as that.
17. Pineapple was not found in her stomach - - - it was found in her intestines and that fruit could have been eaten before going to the Whites' for dinnere.
18. McCrary should go back to school and study this case a bit. There is evidence JonBenét fought to get the garrote off her neck - - she couldn't have done that after her skull was cracked - - the garrote came first, fool. (And again, JC, she was not killed on Christmas EVE.)
19. Yes, Greg, it was a high risk crime. Someone got in the house and spent hours in there. Not the first or last time a killeer or rapist has done this. Richard Speck killed how many nurses? High risk crime to be sure. Ted Bundy attacked a bunch of college girls, took more than a few minutes - high risk crime. More recently we have the Idaho college kids killed in their rented house. High risk crime. And we have the case in Boulder, just 9 months after JonBenét was murdered wheree "Amy" was sexually assaulted by a man who entered the house while the mother and daughter were out, hid for hours until they went to bed and then went to Amy's room. So it was a high risk crime - - one of many. As an FBI guy, you should not be so naive.
20. Already dealt with the nightgown and panties not being where McCrary says. Already dealt with the room not being a room in a room hard to find. Already dealt with the misinformation about the BPD not being able to find the room. McCrary is repeating the lies, I will repeat the corrections.

Close to the end, I expect one more post will finish my comments. My email is easy to find - email me with questions if you are so inclined. jameson245

21 - Jen, Jen, Jen. Linda Arndt was overwhelmed, her "mind exploded", remember? She couldn't keep track of much, took weeks to write her reports, edited and altered them over time. She thought John left the house - he did not, the mail was dropped into the house through a mail slot by the front door. Patsy was puking, crying hysterically and needed help to go to the toilet - you have her "entertaining" her company. John was by the phone. He was doing his best to hold it together - and his military and pilot training helped. They knew well when 10 o'clock came and went - they didn't know if the call would come in on the 26th or 27th and that was what was said. Not reported, but discussed that morning at the house. John was not making arrangements for a flight out of town - he may have been making arrangements for the older children to come to Boulder. I admit I don't know the details there. But having spoken to John Ramsey for hours on this, working on a few documentaries and a podcast, I know they did note the time. Arndt wasn't recording anything or taking notes, and her mind was .... exploding. What else can I say?
22. John's call to make flight arrangements to go to Atlanta took place AFTER the body was found. Patsy and John wanted to go home, to be with family, to make arrangements to bury JonBenét next to her sister. The family had been told they had to leave the house - it was a crime scene and they had to leave. Police weren't talking to them at the time, had asked their questions. Why wouldn't they go home to feel safe, comforted, to bury their baby? McCrary lies - - or is mistaken. Shameful to be a "talking head' when he knows so little.
23. McCrary doesn't know they had the money ready to pay the ransom? Holy JC, this program is really REALLY bad. The money had been arranged for, Greg. Honest.
Additional comment - - Wouldn't a parent staging a kidnapping ask for a lot more money? A million or two? Wouldn't they put the child's name in the note? Yes, 118 meant something to the killer. So did S.B.T.C McCrary doesn't know what those things meant so he will just go with his gut. Lazy investigative work. (Cops didn't follow through on several confessors, maybe they could tell us what those details meant. FBI didn't push for the people who confessed to be carefully checked. OneSolved's suspect is a prime example of that. I have a suspect in mind who confessed to Mr. and Mrs. W - - - never properly investigated. Lou Smit wanted him checked but BPD just didn't bother.

MY PERSONAL COMMENT - - on the Grand Jury - - Vassar Professor Donald Foster is the reason the grand jury indicted the Ramseys - - Grand Juror Jonathan Webb told me that himself. But Foster had already been discredited in this case. That is documents in the Schiller, Ramsey and Thomas books. I have a page on that - jameson245 and foster_page will locaate it if you do a google search. The DA knew that Foster would never be called in an actual trial, that his handwriting testimony would be unaccepted because he wasn't a handwriting expert and the experts who worked with the actual ransom note disagreed with his findings. The DA was legally obliged to refuse to prosecute a case where he knew he had ZERO chance of getting a conviction - - so he properly refused to prosecute the Ramseys. The grand jury being able to indict a ham sandwich didn't work this time. I am proud of my efforts to expose that charlatan and am glad he is retired from this kind of work.
MORE - They say they are reinvestigating this case - and they say they are investigating intruder suspects - - this show doesn't seem to understand that. McCray is no gold mine - - he is not even a lump of coal. He is a jerk.