Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Susan Young's theory
Susan Young is a long-time poster who has this "small group" theory I want to share here with a few of my own thoughts.

Santa Bill McReynolds, "journalist" Chris Wolf, one of Fleet White's guests from California (she didn't say which, Gaston or Cox),Joe Barnhill Jr and an unnamed 5th "closet pedophile" all decided it would be a good idea to Sexually assault JonBenet that Christmas night.

How she links these people is a bit insane, IMO, but I am determined to share her theory here as yet another fantasy of a mind I think must be a bit off.

First the group had to get access to their little victim. They figure it is somehow safer to get permission so Santa Bill McReynolds volunteers to make THAT happen.

He had been the Santa at the house on the 23rd. Charles Kuralt's camera crew was supposed to tape some of that party but they did not follow through - they had enough tape by then and just decided enough is enough. No camera crew at the party on the 23rd.

SO... Santa convinces Patsy to let him and a photographer in LATE Christmas night so he might get some photos of JonBenet ... just because Kuralt might change his mind, I guess.

The plan is to have John and Patsy go to bed then Patsy would wait until John was sleeping, because he wouldn't approve of the photo shoot, and she would then open the door for Santa and friend.

Santa would enter alone and as they waited for the camera man, Santa might drug Patsy, or she may just be so tired she would agree to take a nap in the living room while the nasty deeds took place.

Are you with me? Not MY theory, this is Susan Young's conception of what happened.

So the plan was to get in the house without breaking any laws, to get Patsy to take a nap while this "small foreign faction" sexually molested JonBenet and then they would nicely tuck JBR back in her bed and leave without her parents ever knowing what they had done.

Of course Patsy figures it is a good idea, after all, JonBenet will LOVE to get woke up after a full and exhausting Christmas Day. She'll just be so sweet and pretty! Oh yeah, a photo op would delight the kid.

And as for Patsy, she wouldn't be tired from the busy week that was still ongoing. She wouldn't hesitate to stay up late, let Santa in, do whatever she needed to do as a hostess, be so proud of her daughter and enjoy the fun of one more photo shoot. Oh yeah, that sounded like a GREAT idea.

Since John probably wouldn't think it was such a good idea, she would keep it a secret from him. A forever secret. Oh yeah. That makes sense.

Patsy falls asleep, Santa is the only intruder in the house at this point so he goes to JBR's bedroom, wakes her up and enjoys some playtime with her - he draws a heart on her hand and adds a ponytail to her hairdo and tells her there is a "lovely surprise" waiting for her downstairs. He then, yeah, this is in Susan't theory, Santa then ties some of the cord to JonBenet's wrist and leads her downstairs and feeds her pineapple that he had brought into the house with him.

Excuse me, I am trying to imagine that happening, even in the worst B movie, I don't see that working. Patsy is sleeping in the living room, Santa is feeding JonBenet in the kitchen nook, just your normal Christmas night photo op here, nothing strange.

So, Santa had a container of pineapple in his Santa sack. He emptied it into the large serving bowl, put some pineapple on the serving spoon along with "an amnesic drug" and the show started. Snack time over, Santa took her to the basement where they were joined by the rest of the gang.

They's all indulge in the torture and terror. Then they'd put her back in bed and she's never realize what had happened to her. Apparently Patsy wouldn't either.

So, are you ready for this? JBR has been drugged but is still alert enough to enjoy playing with a live animal the pedophiles have brought in. Yep, no joke, this is in her theory, has been public for YEARS. (And I am just now taking the time to share it with my readers.)

The animal is a cute little marmot. JonBenet is in the hall, just outside the windowless room, and there are 5 grown men with her in that small space. She is playing with it and, can you guess? "someone slipped a noose around its neck and strangled it to death". (Why not a beaver? I mean, we know a beaver hair was found. Guess a marmot is cuter? Is it? I don't know what a marmot is!)

So now JonBenet get scared and empties her bladder - her clothes get wet, the carpet is wet - and apparently that is exciting to at least one of the intruders. Chris Wolf (yep, she named him) used a stun gun on her back at that point and she fell forward, hitting her head hard enough to need to "recover".

Then she is told to do as told or they will do to her what they did to the marmot. They put the cord around her neck to show her they mean business.

She is drugged and stunned and they suspend her from the pipes by her wrists before "various forms" of sexual assaults take place. The stun gun is applied to her leg (not according to the coroner) The garrote is tightened and loosened a couple times and... well, the detail in this last part is just so... personal to the author of the theory that I will past that paragraph here unedited.

"Then the unplanned part – one of the group assaulted her vaginally with the end of the paintbrush and she emitted that horrific long, loud scream. This enraged the one who had just assaulted her and he bashed her over the head with the baseball bat he had also brought with him. At the same time, the garotte handler, suddenly panicked by the sound of the scream pulled the garotte too tight and for too long causing JonBenet to die not long after (within seconds) from a combination of the head bash and and the last strangulation that occurred almost simultaneously. The same violent one who had assaulted her with the paintbrush and cracked open her skull with the massive and deliberate blow that he delivered then pressed the stun gun hard against her face for an extended period of time such that the mark that was left was huge and dark blue-black."

So Patsy finally wakes up, realizes JonBenet has been sexually assaulted and murdered by this group of men, and she agrees to help them with a fake kidnapping cover up because she sure doesn't want John to know she agreed to have a photoshoot at midnight!

Chris Wolf wrote the note, Susan Young names him as the writer. (It is true the writing WAS similar. I will give her that much of a point.)

Like I posted earlier, I have no idea how she came to link together those men, but that's not enough. She then includes Fleet White SENIOR (who does not live in Boulder) to the mix. According to Susan Young, the Boulder Police Department is "under the control of powerful Boulder pedophiles", they are connected to Fleet Senior, and from that she names John Eller as the man who led the uninvestigated investigation with every intention of doing it to no satisfaction.

That's her theory. She posted in in several places and still believes she has it right.

I think she is more than a little sick, her fantasies almost outdo the actual crime.

The evidence doesn't support her theory.
The people she accuses have been cleared by investigators using proper tools, alibis, witnesses, DNA...

Just wanted to share one more theory that just ain't right.