Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The head injury - graphic image
There really are no silly questions. The only way for this to ever be solved is for people to be willing to look at the evidence honestly and then DEMAND that more questions to be asked.

To me, a big problem is the LIES people are so willing to put out there and defend. I mean, Kolar was so bold he included in his book the letter from his boss, the District Attorney, saying his book was full of misinformation, a fantasy not supported by the evidence. Kolar had to be laughing as so many took up his flag and fought for his theory - - still do.

Sadly, I feel sure Lin Wood will never sue all those who would tell such lies - because he is in it for the money and some of those liars just don't have deep pockets. And just as sadly I feel sure he won't make CBS answer any questions publicly in court to set the record straight but will settle because in his world, money talks loudly.

There is a theory that the damage has already been done, Burke can never get his reputation back, so why not take the cash. I am sure it will be a large sum. But I would rather see the truth exposed than a settlement.

Messages In This Thread
The head injury - graphic image - by jameson245 - 01-29-2017, 01:12 AM
RE: The head injury - graphic image - by Ann-G-Jo - 02-14-2017, 04:30 AM
RE: The head injury - graphic image - by jameson245 - 02-14-2017, 05:51 PM
RE: The head injury - graphic image - by Gemini6 - 02-14-2017, 06:40 PM
RE: The head injury - by meibomius - 02-21-2017, 01:59 AM
RE: The head injury - by CA4Now - 02-21-2017, 03:36 AM
RE: The head injury - by meibomius - 02-21-2017, 06:15 AM