Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The head injury - graphic image
(02-21-2017, 03:36 AM)ICA4Now Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 01:59 AM)meibomius Wrote: I have never seen a photo in which I could see the claw/struggle marks, but I accept the conclusion of so many others that they are there. 

Here's a photo.  Marks from what appear to be her nails are above and below the ligature.  (However, that's just IMHO.) http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/a...1256063809

Hmm, I hadn't recognized those marks as being fingernail marks from struggling, but looking again, I guess they are. I'd always assumed they were just scattered additional petechial hemorrhaging. In this photo, I only see marks that appear to be associated with the final position of the cord, but looking at a few other angles on the same site, I can see some marks that appear associated with the lower ligature mark. It appears she did struggle while the cord was in its final position, but now that I think about it, there's no reason to conclude that the cord wasn't already there (rather than the lower, initial position) at the time of the head blow. I still conclude that the strangulation overlapped the head blow (began before, continued afterward, and was the ultimate cause of death).

I've heard some hypothesize (I think you might have been one at some point) that the ligature strangulation started as a sex game, playing with near-unconsciousness as some people do, either auto-erotically or with a partner. I don't tend to accept this, as the pleasure of breath play is experienced by the one being near-strangled, and even a deranged, sexually deviant pedophile isn't terribly likely to believe that a terrified, struggling six year-old is experiencing erotic pleasure from the near-unconsciousness. At least I don't think it's likely. But a deranged, sexually-deviant pedophile who is also sadistic and homicidal is likely to conflate molestation of a child with the thrill (and perhaps necessity) of killing the victim, both of which would be for his pleasure, not hers.

[Off-topic, but any time this subject comes up, I feel a responsibility to do a PSA and warn people of the grave dangers of breath play. I knew someone (friend of a friend) who was accidentally killed by her boyfriend about ten years ago during such a game, entirely accidentally. He left a note and hanged himself afterward. Whatever thrill such a practice might bring is not worth the risk, as even with experienced practitioners like this couple it can accidentally lead to tragedy.]

Messages In This Thread
The head injury - graphic image - by jameson245 - 01-29-2017, 01:12 AM
RE: The head injury - graphic image - by Ann-G-Jo - 02-14-2017, 04:30 AM
RE: The head injury - graphic image - by Gemini6 - 02-14-2017, 06:40 PM
RE: The head injury - by meibomius - 02-21-2017, 01:59 AM
RE: The head injury - by CA4Now - 02-21-2017, 03:36 AM
RE: The head injury - by meibomius - 02-21-2017, 06:15 AM