Toth wrote:
Toth posted the following:

After I had a paper file stolen from my vehicle and a hard drive fried by a power surge, I lost a great deal of data relating to the man I referred to as GamePlayer.

Documentation would be desirable for:

His head injury and resulting deep depression.

His ONE (and probably only) girl friends break up with him.

His online resume that was full of erroneous information and dates.

His six years to get a computer science degree.

His oil paintings: Still Life and portrait of his girl friend.

His adventure tour of Palm Springs and surrounding area.

His wine/beer purchases in an upscale Marietta neighborhood off exit 118

His Arpanet posts relating to Signature Lines, Smoking and Self Defense with a separate file relating to posts that he made on April Fools Day. 

His Music interests and the band that later released Sxxxx and Bxxxxx Take Control, a song about killing a five year old girl.

His Llibertarian views on attacking family members of those who have attacked you.

And, if at all possible, his Ultima Chat Room threats and rants about John Ramsey.
Has he been investigated by BPD at all? Where is he now?
Wish I could help you toth!!
Who knows what the BPD did?

GamePlayer died in early 2014 after leaving SAIC a government contractor with very close ties to the CIA and other defense intelligence agencies.
If he had kids or a sibling, might they give DNA for comparison?
>If he had kids...
LOL
I think I've failed to convey the great depth of his lack of social skills or just how creepy he was.

His parents survived him. I don't think he left a will. Not much of an estate either, I'd imagine.
I copied all the pages I had on him and emailed them to your hotmail account - sorry I can't do more.
He is dead and while I would never accuse him of this murder on the forum, I don't think it is wrong to see if anyone remembers him and knows more than you do - - meaning other people in the groups he posted in. Have you tried to contact any of those people? BIZ may be able to do a search to see if he ended up with any criminal record.
(02-10-2017, 10:40 AM)jameson245 Wrote: He is dead and while I would never accuse him of this murder on the forum, I don't think it is wrong to see if anyone remembers him and knows more than you do - - meaning other people in the groups he posted in.  Have you tried to contact any of those people?  BIZ may be able to do a search to see if he ended up with any criminal record.

I've always protected him from any media deluge and would have done so even if he had not been particularly vulnerable due to his clinical background.

One problem with criminal records is that people with identical names can be separate persons. And often false names are given and by the time the fingerprint and social security data bounces back as erroneous the arrestee has been released from jail.

One perpetrator in Michigan told police he was working at a local manufacturing plant when the crime was committed. The cops phoned the payroll department which confirmed that a Mr. Sus Pect had indeed been at work that day. It was only later that the cops learned that the employee was Mr. Sus Pect Sr. and the perpetrator was Mr. Sus Pect Jr., who each went by the name Sus Pect.