chronological dates, times ETC listed in "We have your daughter"
I wanted to started a thread for the specific chronological  dates, times etc listed in this book.. Paula did a wonderful job documentating this! Good info to have!

(this will be updated as I get to it in the book)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 26,1996

5:52 am ~~ Patsy calls 911
6:00 am ~~First officer, Rick French arrives at the Ramsey home.
6:01 am ~~ Friend of the family arrives at the Ramsey home. The records never mention his wife arrival, but she appears a short while later.
6:02 am ~~Second officer, Sergeant Paul Reichenbach arrives at the home.
6:10 am and 6:20 am~~ More friends arrive after being called by Patsy. Two arrival times are listed for them in the police records.
6:10 and 6:16 am~~ Third officer, Karl Veitch arrives t the scene. Two arrival times are listed in the police records.
6:30 am~ First Victim Advocate arrives.
6:30 am and 7:00 am~~ Second Victim Advocate arrives, two arrival times noted.
6:40 am and 6:56 am~~ Fourth officer, Barry Weiss, arives. Two arrival times noted.
7:00 am and 7:10 am~~ Fifth officer, Sue Barklow, arrives Two arrival times noted
7:00 am~~ JonBenets brother, Burke is roused from his bed by his father and a friend and taken to a family friends home.
7:13 am~~ The Ramseys minster arrives.
8:10 am and 8:11 am, 8:30 am~~ Two detectives, Fred Patterson and Linda Arndt arrive. It is two hours and 18minutes two hours and19 minutes or two hours and 38 minutes after the 911 call. By protocol, the detectives are in charge of the scene.
9:15 am~~ Commander Sergeant Bob Whitson arrives
9:45 am~~ Whitson and one of the detectives leave
10:00 am~~ All officers expect Detective Ardnt leave the home. Nine civilians remain. JonBenet is still missing..

The wife of one of the Ramseys friend was never listed in the entry/exit log. The friend had been the first civilian to arrive, reportedly at 6:01 am. There is no indication in the log that his wife arrived, but she was in the Ramsey home early morning. Several witness statements were taken from her about being in the home, and she others have verified she was there.   
December 26th,1996.. Thursday
1:00 pm~~Detective Arndt suggests John Ramsey and his friend search the home to see if anything was out of order.

1:06 pm~~ (Approximate time) John finds his daughter's body in an old basement storage room.

1:30 pm~ (approximate time) John's children from his first marriage (son, John Andrew and daughter, Melinda. .as well as Melinda's boyfriend) arrive in Boulder after flying to Denver International Airport from Minneapolis

1:30- 2:00 Pm (approximate time) The Ramseys leave their home and go to a friends home to stay. The police have interviewed and dont ask to continue to interview them. Nor do they take the family to the police department for interviewes, forensic phyiscla examinations and DNA testing.

Early evening and that night~~ Johns brother, Jeff family friends and Patsys sisters arrive at the airport in Denver from Alanta.
Quote:Summer Dawn: I wanted to started a thread for the specific chronological  dates, times etc listed in this book.. Paula did a wonderful job documentating this! Good info to have!
(this will be updated as I get to it in the book)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 26,1996

5:52 am ~~ Patsy calls 911
6:01 am ~~ Friend of the family arrives at the Ramsey home. The records never mention his wife arrival, but she appears a short while later.
6:10 am and 6:20 am~~ More friends arrive after being called by Patsy. Two arrival times are listed for them in the police records.
6:10 and 6:16 am~~ Third officer, Karl Veitch arrives t the scene. Two arrival times are listed in the police records.
6:40 am and 6:56 am~~ Fourth officer, Barry Weiss, arives. Two arrival times noted.
7:00 am and 7:10 am~~ Fifth officer, Sue Barklow, arrives Two arrival times noted
7:00 am~~ JonBenets brother, Burke is roused from his bed by his father and a friend and taken to a family friends home.
7:13 am~~ The Ramseys minster arrives.
8:10 am and 8:11 am, 8:30 am~~ Two detectives, Fred Patterson and Linda Arndt arrive. It is two hours and 18minutes two hours and19 minutes or two hours and 38 minutes after the 911 call. By protocol, the detectives are in charge of the scene.
9:45 am~~ Whitson and one of the detectives leave
10:00 am~~ All officers expect Detective Ardnt leave the home. Nine civilians remain. JonBenet is still missing..

The wife of one of the Ramseys friend was never listed in the entry/exit log. The friend had been the first civilian to arrive, reportedly at 6:01 am. There is no indication in the log that his wife arrived, but she was in the Ramsey home early morning. Several witness statements were taken from her about being in the home, and she others have verified she was there.

I'm only partially through the book myself, but I agree Woodward does a very good job on collating all the evidence from all the various, often conflicting sources. I've come across a few mistakes, but nothing major. Your timeline demonstrates my biggest complaint about her approach: her refusal to use the names of certain people (Fernies, Whites, Stines, as well a a few others). This makes her book much less handy as a reference, and I don't really see a reason for it, since the identities of who she is referring to are more often than not obvious and have been public knowledge for years, freely named in the Ramseys' own book. Having to mentally fill in such blanks repeatedly gets to be very annoying. I'll illustrate my point below, but save my other comments on the book for a separate post.

Quote:December 26,1996
Quote:5:52 am ~~ Patsy calls 911
6:01 am ~~ Friend of the family [John Fernie] arrives at the Ramsey home. The records never mention his wife arrival, but she appears a short while later.
6:10 am and 6:20 am~~ More friends [Fleet & Priscilla White] arrive after being called by Patsy. Two arrival times are listed for them in the police records.
7:13 am~~ The Ramseys minster [Rev. Rol Hoverstock] arrives.
9:45 am~~ Whitson and one of the detectives [Det. Patterson] leave

The wife of one of the Ramseys friend [Barbara Fernie] was never listed in the entry/exit log. The friend [John Fernie] had been the first civilian to arrive, reportedly at 6:01 am. There is no indication in the log that his wife arrived, but she was in the Ramsey home early morning. Several witness statements were taken from her about being in the home, and she others have verified she was there.
I completely understand where you are coming from meibomius. I agree.
Lines from all these movies, which were in circulation before the Ramsey ransom note was found , were compared to it. Police reports said John and Patsy didnt go out to see movies.

(BPD report #5-431)

1971- Dirty Harry released.
1986- Ruthless people released
1994- Speed released.
1995- Nick of time released
1996 (November) Ransom released

(page70)
..Chapter 8......

Some of these are repeats, but this is inregards to Officer French's report..

December 26th, 1996. Thursday..

6:00 AM~ The first Boulder Police department offical to arrive on the scene, Officer Rick French, arrives.
6:02 AM~ The second BPD offical to arrive on scene . Sergeant Paul Reichenbach, arrives.
1:00 PM ~ Officer french begins writing his reports about the Ramseys.
1:06 PM~ Approximate time JonBenet's body was found. Officer French returns to the Ramsey home after the discovery of JonBenet's body is reported.
10:54 PM~ Officer french resumes writing his report.

December 27th, 1996 Friday.

The second officer on the scene, Sergeant Paul Reichenbach files an amended report. His first report from the Ramsey house was one paragraph long.

(first  report only a paragraph long????)
Page 119:

Officer Rich French: (report 12-26-1996 time written 2317

"In the basement I attempted to open the door leading to the area where JonBenet was ultimately found, but it was secured by a wooden latch above the door. The door opened inward and I was looking for access out of the house. Since the door could not have been used for that purpose and it was latched closed, I did not open it.

French wrote this report a little more then ten hours after JonBenet's body was discovered.

His statements he wrote about the door are incorrect and misleading.

The door opened outward only, not inward.

French could not have know if there was an exit out of the room unless he opened the door and looked into the room to find out where it was led. "I did not open it" he wrote.

Officer french contradicted himself and provided incorrect information about the basement door in the formal debriefing two weeks later on 01/10/1996.

Per the JonBenet Ramsey murder book index, he told the senior officers who reported that

"Officer french finds the wine cellar locked (BPD report 5,3853)
"Officer French thinks the wine cellar door is nailed shut (BPD report 5 3854)

At first, french stated in his report (BPD report 12-26-96, time written 1 PM)
"She (patsy) found JonBenet's room empty and then discovered the not eas she walked down the stairs.

In a later formal debriefing/interview, french clarified and disagreed with his own report, accord to police reports.

"Officer french does not know whether patsy said that she went in to get her daughter ready or whether she came downstairs (from BPD Report 5-3834