Killer on the Loose - Sept 12, 2016
Judith Phillips was cut off - - yes, that did happen. But the few seconds of her explaining that is not anywhere NEAR the story of what happened there.
Dylan Howard if the American Media (tabloids) - talking about the police and the Ramseys both trying to use the media to make their case.

As I watch the first night close (of the three night program), I am reminded of how MUCH has happened in this case. A total explanation of this story would take at least a dozen hours with no commercials. I am glad we have the forum where students of the case really can take their time and not only read (or view) and consider what it all means. Hope to see more joining these threads.
(02-11-2017, 07:20 PM)jameson245 Wrote: Judith Phillips was cut off - - yes, that did happen.  But the few seconds of her explaining that is not anywhere NEAR the story of what happened there.

She didn't take too kindly when the Ramsey's attorneys told her she couldn't sell photos of JonBenet and Patsy to the media.
I just posted a story from the NY Times that was published on Jan. 1st, 1997 - - - it made clear that it wasn't just the Ramseys asking their friends not to discuss the case, but the BPD as well. Because they didn't want anyone's memory corrupted by discussions with others.

Judith was not part of the real circle of friends, she was left out, not invited to the Fernie house or anything like that and - - well, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned - - and she was scorned. She was hateful after that, especially since Patsy had gotten closer to Susan Stineand Susan spoke her mind - - threw Judith out of her house.

So Judith made some money selling the photos and some negative remarks. Her marriage ended but she got herself a brand new BORG model and they seem to be living happily ever after (right)
(02-10-2017, 03:50 PM)Moop Wrote: Michelle Wood says she believes must have been up all night because she would never put on the same outfit she wore the day before.  The black pants and red sweater were her "Christmas outfit".  She wasn't going to see the same people again.  She got up at 5am and planned to fly to Michigan to spend Christmas with her step children that had not seen this outfit before.  Nothing seems odd about that to me.

I agree with the outfit. i have done it myself--been to a party for a couple of hours-took it off before bed and put it back on the next morning with new underwear. especially if it was clean. no biggie. far too much was made of this and i dont believe it is relevant.