Injustice

Robert Whitson, Ph.D., was a law enforcement officer for 30 years and retired from the Boulder Police Department in 2005.
"What kind of person kidnapped, tortured, sexually assaulted, and murdered JonBenet Ramsey?"

Whitson wrote in his book that he was in the Ramsey house twice on that December 26th. Once before the body was found, and again after. When he went into the house the second time, "Patsy was crying profusely. Tears were flowing down her face. She was standing, cradling JonBenét in her arms, and rocking back-and-forth."

He also wrote that he was immediately "...told by Boulder Police department members on the investigative team that John and/or Patsy Ramsey murdered JonBenét." We are talking about MINUTES, HOURS after the body was found, the BPD had made up their minds.
Where is Bob Whitson now? Would love to have his input! Is he still helping with the investigation. I know he was in the recent 3 part documentary in Sept, but they barely showed him or let him speak. I read his book, and although it was hard to read (made me cringe) because it was so harsh talking about some real sickos, I really liked it and thought it was spot on! Being one of the first on the scene, I bet he could really add a lot to the investigation.
Yes, he is still active teaching & commenting on the case.
I too read his book. I didn't think it was terribly well written but it did contain a lot of the facts.
Unfortunately, it also contains some misinformation and probably should be revised.
Namely, concerning the baseball bat and other things that Burke has since commented on.
I update those things in my book, as well.

Irrespective of the book, he is a legend and his opinion goes a long way in this case.