Ninja Guy ("Amy" assault)
Nine months after JBR's murder, while mother and daughter known as “Amy” were out at a movie and the father was out of town, a man dressed in all black entered their house in Boulder (2 miles away from the Ramsey house) and sexually assaulted the 14 year girl who attended the Dance West, the same dance studio attended by JBR; this raises the possibility that the same individual stalked JBR after noticing her at the studio.

"Before going to bed, Amy's mother turned on the burglar alarm. Around midnight, Amy woke up to find a man standing over her bed, his hand over her mouth. "She remembered the intruder addressing her by her name," says Peterson. "He said, 'I know who you are.' He repeated those things a few times, apparently. 'I'll knock you out. Shut up.'" (CBS News).

Like JB, Amy was sexually assaulted using a finger or object, and orally.  The mother heard noises and ran into the room and scared the suspect off.  I believe he jumped off the 2nd floor balcony.  He was gone before BPD could get there.
(01-29-2017, 11:11 AM)Moop Wrote: Nine months after JBR's murder, while mother and daughter known as “Amy” were out at a movie and the father was out of town, a man dressed in all black entered their house in Boulder (2 miles away from the Ramsey house) and sexually assaulted the 14 year girl who attended the Dance West, the same dance studio attended by JBR; this raises the possibility that the same individual stalked JBR after noticing her at the studio.

"Before going to bed, Amy's mother turned on the burglar alarm. Around midnight, Amy woke up to find a man standing over her bed, his hand over her mouth. "She remembered the intruder addressing her by her name," says Peterson. "He said, 'I know who you are.' He repeated those things a few times, apparently. 'I'll knock you out. Shut up.'" (CBS News).

Like JB, Amy was sexually assaulted using a finger or object, and orally.  The mother heard noises and ran into the room and scared the suspect off.  I believe he jumped off the 2nd floor balcony.  He was gone before BPD could get there.

Testing
Seems like Boulder police poo pooed this incidentDid they get any DNA?  There were cigarette butts found under a light with a clear view to Amy's bedroom.
Yep, that's right. There were cigarette butts. BPD later said they thought Amy let her boyfriend in and was caught by her mother so lied. Typical BPD!