Why join Webbsleuths?? Find out why!!
If you are considering joining webbsleuths.. there are so many reasons why you should!!

Here we are, twenty years after JonBenet's murder. Some of us(myself included) have been reading about this case since day one.

This murder has caused a media and internet sensation. Even in 1996. 

The interest in the case has skyrocketed lately with all the new documentaries, etc.

Jameson started webbsleuths back when this murder wasnt considered a cold case.  She became very educated on JonBenets murder.. documenting a very detailed timeline as time went on.. She started her website not knowing what would follow. She demanded for justice and fought as hard as she could. She met the Ramseys, met investigators, been mentioned in many books, documentaries etc. She knows what shes talking about!!!

20 years later and she is still very dedicated. She knows so much and her goal is for people to hear the truth.

Believe it or not, there is so much more to learn about JonBenet's murder.. books and articles just dont have it all!!!!

This is the BEST place to learn about the TRUTH. 

Here, you dont have to worry about being banned like on facebook. 

Here we have the truth based on the evidence. 
Here we have every possible detail you can imagine....  people.. dates.. transcripts.. books.. everything!

If you want to learn everything you can about the murder of JonBenet, the investigation, etc.. this is your place!
I hope the discussion will pick up - too many people have been bullied off the forums and when the voice of truth is banned from different sites, we all lose.

Want to note that it is almost laughable how the BORG group refuses to red anything that might defend the Ramseys - - they are scared of being confused and forced to see how wrong they have been.

pathetic.

But I am going to read the Detective's Guild book now that I have finished Johnny Kerns'. No fear here - - I will know the BS when I see it.

But I will also learn some new things - - and quickly try to verify what they have as fact or fiction.
See the difference between us and them.... we still educate our self on the case.. read new material.. try to solve the case no matter what! They are in LA LA land.. maybe.. just maybe.. if they stopped and looked at the evidence... they would see an intruder killed this beautiful little girl.. and we would have more people looking for the REAL killer.
I just got online to find about 50 new members trying to join. Most were clearly applications from a bot - - a few may have been legit but - - I am bound and determined to protect the forum so must have some way to verify posters are who they say.

Years ago I made everyone send a check, even if it was only for a dollar it really did verify people were who they said. I could reverse search the phone numbers and that was good too. But people don't all have checks anymore, or landlines. So what can I do?

I really don't think I like demanding people send copies of their IDs but i don't see why anyone should have a problem sending a copy of a utility bill with name and address. The point is, if they do anything illegal on the forum or cause a lawsuit, each poster owns their own words.

I have paid for the forum for a year and am not insisting anyone pay at this point - - anyone who has paid and so feels cheated now need only let me know and I will return their money. On the other hand if anyone feels they are getting a benefit of a safe forum where there is a lot of good information, please do feel free to send funds. Anything you send is appreciated.

jameson
It's such a nice change to read posts from people who actually consider evidence, instead of fitting evidence to their personal theory. 

Thank you, jameson.  May this case be solved someday soon!
I agree!!!!!
Just deleted some people who "joined" but never posted. Done because I think posters should contribute, if not by posting documents, at least by joining discussion. Since they didn't use the "membership", they won't miss it. And I will feel the forum will be safer. Just FYI
(03-28-2017, 12:20 PM)jameson245 Wrote: Just deleted some people who "joined" but never posted. Done because I think posters should contribute, if not by posting documents, at least by joining discussion. Since they didn't use the "membership", they won't miss it. And I will feel the forum will be safer. Just FYI

Good idea!