01-29-2017, 02:29 PM
- She was the last one to see JB alive.
- She put on the same outfit she wore the night before.
- Her handwriting was found to be a 4.5 out of 5, with a 5 meaning there is absolutely no way she wrote it, but she could not be completely ruled out as author of the RN.
- She dressed her child up in costumes for beauty pageants.
- Her notepad and pen were used to write the note.
- Her paint brush was used to make the garrote.
- Red fibers similar to the sweater she wore were found in the crime scene.
- Her DNA didn't match.
- Her handwriting was found to be a 4.5 out of 5, with a 5 meaning there is absolutely no way she wrote it.
- She has no history of any kind of abuse or anything weird.
- She passed a lie detector test.
- Many items used in the crime could not be located anywhere in the house including the cord used to strangle JB, the duct tape, the stun gun, and part of the paint brush that was used.