01-29-2017, 02:38 PM
- He was one of 3 other people known to be in the house during the murder.
- He had a prior incident where he accidentally hit JB with a golf club when she walked up in his back swing.
- He pretended to be asleep when all the commotion started that morning because he was scared.
- He smiles when he is nervous.
- He was 9 years old at the time.
- DNA didn't match
- He wasn't capable of writing the RN at the time due to his age.
- He was cleared by the detectives and psychiatrists who interviewed him, and they believed he knew nothing about his sister's murder.