He has a suspect in mind!
In the book, the author examines the murder cases of two Colorado children – Tracy Neef and Alie Berrelez – and discovers striking similarities to the JonBenet Ramsey murder. He discusses a possible suspect and explains the connections.

“It’s very possible that this suspect continues to prowl the neighborhoods. Since 2002, he’s been arrested and convicted of another sexual crime; he’s finally on the Colorado Sexual Offender list. To date, he has only been revealed to be a person of interest or suspect on the Neef case.”
(03-14-2017, 04:16 PM)jameson245 Wrote: In the book, the author examines the murder cases of two Colorado children – Tracy Neef and Alie Berrelez – and discovers striking similarities to the JonBenet Ramsey murder. He discusses a possible suspect and explains the connections.

“It’s very possible that this suspect continues to prowl the neighborhoods. Since 2002, he’s been arrested and convicted of another sexual crime; he’s finally on the Colorado Sexual Offender list. To date, he has only been revealed to be a person of interest or suspect on the Neef case.”

I bought this book and will read it next. But in 2011 I believe they identified a suspect in the Alie Berrelez case who died in 2001 and they consider the case now closed. I believe the guy lived in the apartment that the bloodhound led them to but they never had the evidence until they tested samples for DNA. 

Also, I believe at one time Scott Kimball was investigated for Tracy Neef's abduction and murder but was cleared by DNA. She was found in Nederland. He was from Nederland and I read just recently that the man who abused Kimball as a child, died in Nederland. Boulder Canyon is between Nederland and Boulder. There has been plenty of crimes scenes in Boulder Canyon and every time I think of whether or not JonBenet's killer is still around, that is where my mind wanders. There up to Nederland and along the Peak-to-Peak highway.

This book mentions four unsolved cases including JB, but I don't know which other one yet. I'm looking forward to reading it.