He has a suspect in mind!
In the book, the author examines the murder cases of two Colorado children – Tracy Neef and Alie Berrelez – and discovers striking similarities to the JonBenet Ramsey murder. He discusses a possible suspect and explains the connections.

“It’s very possible that this suspect continues to prowl the neighborhoods. Since 2002, he’s been arrested and convicted of another sexual crime; he’s finally on the Colorado Sexual Offender list. To date, he has only been revealed to be a person of interest or suspect on the Neef case.”
(03-14-2017, 04:16 PM)jameson245 Wrote: In the book, the author examines the murder cases of two Colorado children – Tracy Neef and Alie Berrelez – and discovers striking similarities to the JonBenet Ramsey murder. He discusses a possible suspect and explains the connections.

“It’s very possible that this suspect continues to prowl the neighborhoods. Since 2002, he’s been arrested and convicted of another sexual crime; he’s finally on the Colorado Sexual Offender list. To date, he has only been revealed to be a person of interest or suspect on the Neef case.”

I bought this book and will read it next. But in 2011 I believe they identified a suspect in the Alie Berrelez case who died in 2001 and they consider the case now closed. I believe the guy lived in the apartment that the bloodhound led them to but they never had the evidence until they tested samples for DNA. 

Also, I believe at one time Scott Kimball was investigated for Tracy Neef's abduction and murder but was cleared by DNA. She was found in Nederland. He was from Nederland and I read just recently that the man who abused Kimball as a child, died in Nederland. Boulder Canyon is between Nederland and Boulder. There has been plenty of crimes scenes in Boulder Canyon and every time I think of whether or not JonBenet's killer is still around, that is where my mind wanders. There up to Nederland and along the Peak-to-Peak highway.

This book mentions four unsolved cases including JB, but I don't know which other one yet. I'm looking forward to reading it.
From Miss Marple:

James Benish (author) and Katherine Seifner (editor). Closed Eyes-"Who's killing our children?" (Paperback). Codefore Publications; First edition (April 21, 2006). Amazon.com. In 1993 Jim Benish worked for the Thornton Police Department in Thornton, Colo. At this time, he reopened the Neef file,a murder that took place in 1984. After some investigation, he discovers that the initial suspect was cleared without due reason. However, Benish learns that the investigation was peppered with inexperience and error. Jim Benish has worked as a police officer and detective he has what he calls a cop s sense of criminal reality and he believes that these murders have been committed by this suspect. Throughout his career, he has written or reviewed thousands of crime reports and is proficient at recognizing and combining the elements of a crime with witness statements that many times resulted in the arrest of the perpetrator. The author presents the facts of these cold case child murders (the last being JonBenet Ramsey) in sequential order from the time of the abductions, through the years of neglected follow-ups, ignored leads, and dismissal of evidence and testimony that have left these murders in the ranks of the unsolved. This is the first time in recent history that anyone has suggested with credible logic, that there is a serial killer loose in Colorado.Although the author has obtained a legal opinion that the public has a right to know the identity of this suspect, his last name has been deleted from the manuscript.