the start of a myth
7 TRIP DeMUTH: A couple of questions  8 Tom. With Evan Colby, was there ever a time  9 when Burke and Evan were under the porch without 10 their clothes on something, like that? 11 PATSY RAMSEY: (Nodding). 12 TRIP DeMUTH: Can you tell me about 13 that? 14 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, I think 15 Cynthia Savage, my housekeeper-nanny, told me 16 about that one time. They were, there isn't a 17 porch to be under, but I think Evan taught Burke 18 that it was easier to go pee-pee outside than to 19 take the time to go inside to go pee-pee, so he 20 sort of taught him how to go behind the tree. 21 Evan is a little guy. 22 TRIP DeMUTH: How little is little 23 Evan? 24 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, I want to say 25 Burke was probably six or seven, Evan was 7 or 0120  1 8, or something like that. And Suzanne told me  2 she came out and saw -- I think she said they  3 were kind of by where we kept this trash can,  4 sort on the left side of the garage and Evan had  5 his pants down showing Burke his -- works.  6 TRIP DeMUTH: Would Burke also have  7 his pants down or not?  8 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't think  9 I heard that.

my comment - from this bit in Patsy's 1998 interview, the story grew into Burke being gay.  The BORG were vicious.