Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of Christmas gifts... 1996
List of Christmas gifts... 1996

Burke got Nintendo64 · (DOI- page 2)
Burke got a remote control car · (DOI- page 3)
John got a gumball machine · (DOI- page 4)
JonBenet got a bicycle · (DOI- page 2)
JonBenet got a My Twinn Doll ·( DOI- pages 3, 4, 32, 242)
JonBenet got a gold bracelet · ( DOI- page 344)
JonBenet got a ring from Nedra ·( National Enquirer book- page 51)
JonBenet got a necklace from Pam · ( NE book page -51)
Patsy got a bicycle · (DOI- page 3)
Patsy got green paper ornament · ( DOI- page 274)
~~~~~~~

March 18th,2000
Death of Innocence 

DOI Page 274:

"Then Haney asked if I remembered what JonBenet had gotten me for Christmas, and I became very emotional. I remembered a little green construction paper ornament JonBenet had made in her class at school. When I had opened it on December 25, 1996, I saw her school picture with the message: "your gift is ME." How true, how very, very true. I had thought the ornament was lost in the shuffle, but Trip DeMuth assured me they had it in their possession. Of all the hundreds of items that were confiscated from both of our homes, that is the one item I most want returned."

DOI Page 344:

"I had given her a tiny gold bracelet on the evening of December 23, 1996, placing it on her wrist in much the same way Mike was doing now. It was the evening of our family Christmas party, and since she was all dressed up, I had decided to let her open the gift early so she could wear it during the holiday. The bracelet was inscribed with her name on the front and on the back with the date she was actually supposed to receive it: 12-25-96. I hope I can someday get that bracelet back. It's part of the vast number of items still in police custody."
It seems Burke also got a bike. And I know Burke got Legos