Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
from Thomas deposition in Wolf case
"Thomas depo 23 - nightgown and panties"

Q. There was a Barbie nightgown found in the wine cellar where JonBenet Ramsey's body was
found, right?

A. Right.
Q. Was there any evidence obtained from that nightgown?
A. Not that I'm aware of prior to departing August of '98.
Q. There was no fiber evidence that you're aware of that was found on that nightgown?
A. Not that Detective Trujillo shared with me.
Q. Was there any blood evidence found on that nightgown?
A. Not that I'm aware of.
Q. Any hair evidence found on that nightgown, to your knowledge, firsthand or secondhand?
A. Not that I'm aware of.
Q. Was there any decision made or conclusion drawn, perhaps is the better way to say it, that you're
aware of, from any source, as to whether the panties that JonBenet Ramsey was found in had been
worn and washed in the past or were new, in effect, fresh out of the package?
A. I believe that was after my departure that that underwear investigation took place.
Q. So, again, the state of the evidence with respect to that issue, you do not know, true?
A. Right.
Q. So, again, the state of the evidence with respect to that issue, you do not know, true?
A. Right.
Q. Do you know whether there were any autopsy photos that showed JonBenet from the standpoint
of being able to look at it to see whether or not the panties, not the other articles of clothing, but the
panties, fit her or whether they were obviously not a correct fit?
A. It's my belief from detective briefings that they were referred to as oversized floral panties.
Q. Thank you. Were there any autopsy photos is my question?
A. Without the long-john over pants covering the underwear, I don't recall seeing any autopsy photos
of just the child in her underpants.
But there was blood evidence on the nightgown according to documents I have received.

The nightgown has been checked for DNA evidence and that confused me a bit at first since she was not WEARING the nightgown when killed. But now that I know there is blood evidence on it, I understand better.

Patsy and Burke's DNA was found on the nightgown. I personally don't think that finding says anything.

Remember, there is male DNA comingled with JonBenet's blood in her panties. It is not a mixed up mess but a single man's DNA mixed with her blood, blood she shed because she was sexually assaulted the night she died.
How did the nightgown get there?
Best guess is that it was sticking to the blanket (static cling) but only the killer knows if that is true or if he specifically carried it to the basement for some reason only he would know.
(05-22-2017, 12:20 AM)jameson245 Wrote: But there was blood evidence on the nightgown according to documents I have received.

The nightgown has been checked for DNA evidence and that confused me a bit at first since she was not WEARING the nightgown when killed.  But now that I know there is blood evidence on it, I understand better.  

Patsy and Burke's DNA was found on the nightgown.  I personally don't think that finding says anything.  

Remember, there is male DNA comingled with JonBenet's blood in her panties.  It is not a mixed up mess but a single man's DNA mixed with her blood, blood she shed because she was sexually assaulted the night she died.>>

What documents show blood evidence on the nightgown? When I was looking at the photo, I thought to myself 'surely someone knows what all these spots on this nightgown are'. So please share and thank you.
I have been sent quite a bit of information over the years and after Ollie Gray died I was given his personal Ramsey files. I have a rather thick notebook on the DNA that was found and tested - and that included names of quite a few who were cleared by DNA. The names we knew - - if they were cleared by DNA, I included it on this forum. There are a few names that were never made public who were clearly suspects at some point - - and cleared through DNA. If their name was not public, I didn't make the names public. But I have been able to share that information with a few private investigators who started going down those paths. (Whether they altered their investigations based on the truth I told them is unknown to me - - I just encourage those men to not give up. I hope one day justice is done.)

Anyway, there is a photo of the nightgown with some material cut out - and a report saying that there was some touch DNA from Patsy and Burke found. But that is hardly strange - - just sitting side by side watching TV can explain that. I am far more interested in the DNA found mixed with her blood from the sexual assault.