Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roscoe Clark
OK, after reading this guys garbage for a year, I have to make a comment.  YES, he has contact with John Ramsey.  YES, he wants John to give him evidence (which John doesn't possess) in order for his nifty-difty new DNA machine to process promising it will come up with an actual IMAGE of the killer.  Yes, John is cordial to him - - John is cordial to everyone (as evidenced on the Larry King Live show when he sat across the table from Steve Thomas and didn't go for his throat.

So he has a page and an audience and some think he is so smart.  Well, I think he is a total fraud.

I asked him to let me submit a blind sample to him - - I would of course know the identity of the source of good DNA and would share that with 5 other people before he did his testing - - let's see how close his image is.  He didn't even respond to the challenge.  I think he hasn't got a real lab and can't do what he says.  He's a man with some sharp ideas, maybe a shop at his house - - but a scientist this man is NOT!

OK, having said that, here is part of his insane theory.  (I promise the evidence does not fit his story.)

He wrote,

"Jonbenet Investigation added 6 new photos.
· April 20 at 5:21pm ·
The intruder that turn into a killer after the 911 call for help got him self lock inside a remodeled elevator shaft after the police search the basement. He had to pry him self out of this space. A broken Red knife was located in the basement.
After the police tried to open the wine cellar door that had the killer and JonBenet inside this room, the killer left this room soon after the police search the basement and went back upstairs.
Soon as posible the killer exited the wine cellar and as the killer was looking at the basement windows as a possible exit point, a neighbor came walking down the basement steps calling out JonBenet's name.
The killer had to quickly find a hidding place and entered the remodeled elevator shaft space in the train room.
The self closing and self locking door closed and lock him inside this room. There was no inside way to open the door, this was a safty door for the elevator shaft.
When the basement was cleared of people, the killer found himself lock inside this steel door and frame room. He had to pry himself self out with a red knife. He left fresh damage to the painted surfaces. This was reported to the police by John Ramsey that morning.
By this time the police move the people in the house to the Den and the sun room. The basement steps could not be seen from these two locations, the killer simply walk up the basement steps, turn right and exited out the left open and unlock butler kitchen door.
A neighbor seen a tall, brown hair, white male run very fast from the side yard, this was after the police was there at the home for some time.
The killer was still in the house when the police search the basement.
Case fact.
Frost and snow covered the Ramsey's property the early morning at 6 am.
The police with their flashlights search the yard for any signs for foot prints in the snow and frost. There was no track. Case facts.
Why?
Because the killer was still in the basement just like JonBenet was in the wine cellar.
Now you know more about this case.
Team JBI"

My comment - his case facts are fiction.  Don't buy it.

Messages In This Thread
Roscoe Clark - by jameson245 - 04-25-2017, 03:53 PM
RE: Roscoe Clark - by Summer Dawn - 04-25-2017, 06:56 PM
RE: Roscoe Clark - by jameson245 - 04-26-2017, 04:59 PM
RE: Roscoe Clark - by jameson245 - 04-26-2017, 07:58 PM
RE: Roscoe Clark - by Summer Dawn - 05-19-2017, 11:01 PM
RE: Roscoe Clark - by Dispatcher - 05-26-2017, 12:55 AM
RE: Roscoe Clark - by jameson245 - 05-26-2017, 05:01 PM
RE: Roscoe Clark - by Dispatcher - 05-27-2017, 03:30 AM
RE: Roscoe Clark - by jameson245 - 05-27-2017, 04:30 PM
RE: Roscoe Clark - by jameson245 - 08-06-2018, 12:40 AM
RE: Roscoe Clark - by jameson245 - 11-06-2018, 02:18 PM