Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COLORADO PASTOR UNDER INVESTIGATION BY FBI MONITORING JONBENET RAMSEY DNA SITUATION
What??

https://haleighcummingsdotme.wordpress.c...situation/

In an update to the analysis he slams the Boulder District Attorney’s Office regarding DNA evidence and truthfulness.
Enyart himself is on the radar of the FBI and former members of his church are demanding he provide a DNA sample regarding the JonBenet Ramsey murder.
The Christian radio shock jock and pastor of Denver Bible Church (DBC) originally published a disturbingly detailed account of what occurred inside the home of John and Patsy Ramsey claiming he wanted justice for JonBenet.
Decades later it appears he is still interested.
Enyart is known to be under investigation by the FBI for his suspected involvement in crimes against abortion providers and Planned Parenthood.
[Image: bob-enyart.jpg?w=585]

Bob Enyart

Danielle Kekoa, Northglenn, Colorado, was interviewed by the FBI in 2015 who were seeking information about DBC.
Danielle Kekoa, her husband Curtis Kekoa, fled with their children from Enyart’s church several years because, they say, it is a satanic mind-control cult.
The Kekoa’s say Enyart’s pro-life obsession is a cover for his true sadistic nature and criminal activities.
The Kekoa’s have been publically demanding Enyart provide a DNA sample to compare against the DNA found in the Ramsey home.
VISIT WWW.WRITEINTOACTION.COM

Advertisements

From what I understand, a couple had some personal issues with this minister, lost custody of their children because of his testimony, and this is a revenge attack. I have read the website the couple put up and found no evidence of his involvement in JonBenet's murder. They are tenacious, that's for sure, but he is not our killer as far as I can tell.