Start here
(07-19-2017, 01:51 PM)jameson245 Wrote: TRAIN ROOM WINDOW
If there were so many fibers found on Jonbenet and her clothing that were and are still unidentified as originating from anyone living in the home, were any of these fibers ever sourced on or around any of the basement window sills or the butler door? If there ever was clear evidence of an intruder, wouldn't unknown fibers existing in any point of entry or exit of the house be significant to this theory? Or do the BPD and FBI have this fiber evidence and are withholding it from the public for some unexplained reason? Does anyone have any information on this?
The fibers on the bat were from the basement carpet but I don't know if there is any way to say when the fibers got on the bat. I have never seen documents proving that bat was checked for prints.

The blue fibers found on the child's crotch was never sourced - neither was the beaver hair or fibers on the garotte and tape.

Some prints were matched but there is still an unsourced print on the door to the windowless room.

I was furious when I found NO evidence that they carefully searched the window well for fiber and DNA evidence. I am sorry but that simply isn't something I have any evidence of - - and at this point I have a LOT of records in my possession. (I was sent a lot of Ollie Gray's records after he passed and have finally finished reviewing them. There was a lot NOT DONE by the Boulder cops.)
(09-18-2017, 01:00 PM)jameson245 Wrote: The fibers on the bat were from the basement carpet but I don't know if there is any way to say when the fibers got on the bat.  I have never seen documents proving that bat was checked for prints.

The blue fibers found on the child's crotch was never sourced - neither was the beaver hair or fibers on the garotte and tape.

Some prints were matched but there is still an unsourced print on the door to the windowless room.  

I was furious when I found NO evidence that they carefully searched the window well for fiber and DNA evidence.  I am sorry but that simply isn't something I have any evidence of - - and at this point I have a LOT of records in my possession.  (I was sent a lot of Ollie Gray's records after he passed and have finally finished reviewing them.  There was a lot NOT DONE by the Boulder cops.)

So disappointing. Thank you for your information. The windows/ledges/sills would have yielded several fibers I'm sure. Oh well, looks like we will never know.