Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Melody and Luther Stanton - SE, across the street
Melody and Luther slept with their windows cracked.  She reported hearing a terrible scream after midnight, said she knew it was from the Ramsey house but assumed the parents would take care of it.  Luther said after that he heard a noise that might have been metal hitting concrete.  There are several theories about what that may have been - - either the grate falling back into place or a bat being thrown (one was found on northern window ledge and that had fibers on it from the basement carpet.)

Melody had twin sons named Richardson, age 30.  I believe they lived home at that time and wonder if they were ever considered.

As I wrote that, I wondered if the BPD kept track of the criminal activities of ANYONE and EVERYONE listed in their files.  Absolutely not accusing her sons but the question begs to be asked  - - - if LE did follow all the names they had in their files, if the killer is somewhere in their thousands of pages of notes - - might they have found JonBenét's killer went on with other criminal activities?
Lots of information on this family posted on the thread "The Scream"

Want to add this from the deposition of Steve Thomas in the Wolf vRamsey lawsuit.

Q. Did you ever seek to interview the Richardson twins who lived with Melody Stanton?
A. No.
Q. Why not?
A. Because I was unaware of these people.
Q. Did anybody in the Boulder Police Department make an attempt, to your knowledge, to interview
the two 30-year old twins, the Richardson twins, that lived with Melody Stanton?
A. Not that I'm aware of.

The sons' names are William and David, Bill and Dave. Wonder if anyone ever checked on them.
(03-25-2017, 09:44 PM)jameson245 Wrote: Lots of information on this family posted on the thread "The Scream"

Want to add this from the deposition of Steve Thomas in the Wolf vRamsey lawsuit.

Q. Did you ever seek to interview the Richardson twins who lived with Melody Stanton?
A. No.
Q. Why not?
A. Because I was unaware of these people.
Q. Did anybody in the Boulder Police Department make an attempt, to your knowledge, to interview
the two 30-year old twins, the Richardson twins, that lived with Melody Stanton?
A. Not that I'm aware of.

The sons' names are William and David, Bill and Dave.  Wonder if anyone ever checked on them.
I did a background on the twins and Luther no criminal record.
By December of 1998, the Stantons had left that house but still lived in the area.
Unknown author in 2021 blog

On the neighbor: “Melody Stanton purposely changed her story to the police because she was scared and wanted no involvement in the matter. She heard JonBenet scream and later on she realized that the scream must have happened right before the child was killed. She regrets not calling the cops the moment she heard it. She always wondered what could have happened if she did. She doesn’t regret changing her story because she was trying to protect herself and her family.”
Melody Ann Stanton Obituary
With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Melody Ann Stanton (Boulder, Colorado), who passed away on April 12, 2024 at the age of 77. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family.
Family Hospice Foundation
Boulder, CO
Is this your nonprofit?

Learn about benefits

Summary
Programs + Results
Financials
Operations
Mission
End of life care support

Ruling year info

Principal Officer

Luther Stanton

Main address

1790 30th St Ste 306

Boulder, CO 80301 United States
Jonathan Stanton in Ragley, LA 1 person found

Jonathan Neil Stanton
Ragley, LA

MAY GO BY
Jonathon Stanton • John Stanton
USED TO LIVE IN
Lake Charles, LA • Kinder, LA • Saint Ansgar, IA
RELATED TO
Amanda Brown Stanton • Kamerun Tobias Stanton • Shirley Stanton
• Amanda Nmi Goodman
Phone Jonathan Stanton in Ragley, LA 1 person found
Find Jonathan Stanton in Ragley, LA and view their phone number, full address, relatives, public records, and past addresses including Illinois and Iowa.

... more
Jonathan Neil Stanton
Ragley, LA
View Full Report
MAY GO BY
Jonathon Stanton • John Stanton
USED TO LIVE IN
Lake Charles, LA • Kinder, LA • Saint Ansgar, IA
RELATED TO
Amanda Brown Stanton • Kamerun Tobias Stanton • Shirley Stanton
(337) 639-4039
Joe Stanton, Craft Health
Joe Stanton works as a Administrator at Craft Health, which is a Retail company with an estimated 61 employees;, their management level is Non-Manager. Joe is currently based in Boulder, United States.

Joseph Stanton was born on 04/27/1989. Joseph Stanton lives in Boulder, CO; previous cities include Fort Collins CO and Loveland CO. Other names that Joseph uses includes Joseph Wayne Stanton and Joe Stanton. Joseph has many family members and associates who include Luther Stanton, Melody Stanton, Kaitlin Stanton,
Amanda Stanton is 46 years old today because Amanda's birthday is on 03/15/1978. Before moving to Amanda's current city of Kinder, LA,