Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry Lee in CBS Borgumentary
Henry Lee, in the CBS Borgumentary,  

On another site, the modereator noted that Lee " basically dismissed the piece of wood by strongly suggesting that it found its way into her vagina due to a secondary transfer. Henry Lee stated that the secondary transfer could have occurred when JonBenét’s body was moved repeatedly or when a blanket was put on her (paragraph #535). "

My response - - JonBenet's long johns were pulled up when she was found, were onher when she was carried up to the front hall by her father and moved by Detective Arndt.  She remained dressed while the blanket was put on her and while she was touched by her mother and the other people who were there that morning.  She was not undressed at all the whole time she was in the house and was undressed only after she was carried into the autopsy room.

The activity around her would not have caused any secondary transfer that would put ANYTHING in her vagina!

It is this kind of misrepresentation of evidence that makes me wonder just what Henry Lee actually said.  To me, they could have taped him for 12 hours and cut and pasted the show so it would appear he "said" things - or agreed to things, when he really did not.
Is he insane?? The fact he even suggest the pieces of wood transferred by secondary touch is crazy.
That's the point, I think they got hours of him talking and pieced his appearance together from those interviews. I think he may have forgotten a lot of what he knew and been gently "reminded" but mislead. I just KNOW what he said made no sense.