some from long ago
jameson[Image: team_icon.gif]
Charter Member
11546 posts

Jun-14-03, 05:51 PM (EST)
[Image: mesg_add_buddy.gif]  
2. "Be honest"
In response to message #1

You just did a terrible thing - - you ran over the kid next door - - I won't even make this hypothetical involve your own child. So you ran over the kid next door and in a panic you fled the scene - - and the child died becausehe didn't get help soon enough. His parents went looking for him and he died there in the yard in their arms. You knew the kid - - you like the family - - you are devastated.
You are so upset you know you have to take something to calm down - - valium or alcohol or something.
Oh, how guilty you feel - - this child is DEAD and you have never intentionally hurt a living thing.
But you MUST keep the secret - - you can't tell anyone - - you can't face charges, can't afford a lawyer - - you might lose your home, job, family.... what a terrible situation.
So answer this now....
Are you going to invite the cops to stay with you 24/7 while you are so upset and drinking or taking drugs to deal with the guilt?
I don't think so. I think you would just want to shut the door and avoid being with anyone who might sense your guilt or hear you say something that indicated guilt.
I don't think the Ramseys acted "guilty" at all.

Did doing this make you feel good?

Did stealing an angel from her tree make you feel important?

You should be ashamed.