Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FYI
BORG complained that I had said I was family when I registered the campaign. They were lying.
I had to pick a category for the campaign - my choices did not include crime mysteries, murders or rewards. The categories you can choose are: Special Olympics, Medical, Volunteer, Emergencies, Education, Memorials, Sports, Animals, Business, Charity, Communities, Creative, Competitions, Events, Faith, Family, Newlyweds, Other, Travel, and Wishes.

I chose family. In death, JonBenet became everyone's child. If someone disagrees with my choice - - they have a problem. Not me and not GoFundMe.

They said there is no way John Ramsey donated to the fund since everyone knows many years ago Lin Wood said they'd never talk to me again. Well, the fact is Lin had the problem with me, not the Ramseys and I consider myself to be friends with John and his family. If they feel otherwise, they never told me. The donation certainly was from John and I have no idea how the BORG thinks I could have faked that - - or WHY I would have.

They posted that a donor denies making the donation. Huh? The donation has to come from an account with that person's name on it. I wouldn't know how to fake that and can only say if the accusers are posting it can be done - - I'd be more worried about THEM taking on someone else's identity that me doing that. I don't post using multiple hats. Again - - they are reporting fraud to GoFundMe and the forums where there was none.
(I understand Kelcie actually said she did not start the campaign - - and that is true. I did. She just contributed. But the hateful ones see what they want to see, not what is written.)

The fact that the BORG has harassed some of the contributors (even at work) is disgusting - - but typical BORG.

The BORG are - indeed - like suppurating sores on the ass of a syphilitic whore. Ugly, nasty and spreading poison.
(Apologies to Star Trek characters who seem to be quite beautiful in comparison.)

Messages In This Thread
FYI - by Summer Dawn - 04-01-2017, 02:38 PM
RE: FYI - by jameson245 - 04-01-2017, 03:46 PM
RE: FYI - by jameson245 - 04-01-2017, 11:46 PM